Chapter 55

Xiao Tangyuan insisted on asking Lin Zhou to kiss him. Lin Zhou, with Fu Mingshen's death sight, kissed him, and finally he was happy.

    He pulled on Lin Zhou and refused to come down.

    Fu Mingshen was afraid that Lin Zhou would hold him for too long and his body could not bear it, so he stretched out his hand to hug him. Although the small glutinous rice balls were reluctant to bear his beautiful brother, but Uncle Fu also looked good.

    At this moment, Qin Shang arrived.

    The other party also saw a few of them at a glance and walked towards them.

    "uncle."

    When Xiao Tangyuan saw Qin Shang, he shouted sweetly, but he was nestled in Fu Mingshen's arms, and he didn't mean to want his uncle to hold him.

    Qin Shang couldn't see the problem of Xiaotangyuan's face control, especially when he saw Fu Mingshen every time, it stuck to him, even his uncle, which made him feel particularly shameless.

.He reproached and said, "Little glutinous rice balls, why are they relying on Uncle Fu again."

    The little glutinous rice balls replied crisply: "Because Uncle Fu is so good-looking."

    Everyone was amused by the little glutinous rice balls.

    However, Qin Shang was not angry because of it. Instead, he said with a smile: "That's okay, let your Uncle Fu hold a little longer, after all, he may not have much chance to hold a child in his life."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    He understood that Qin Shang was to anger Fu Mingshen, but Mr. Qin, you might be pregnant with Fu Mingshen this time.

    Sure enough, Fu Mingshen originally wanted to find an entry point to show off, and when he heard Qin Shang's words, he suddenly became energetic.

    He raised his eyebrows slightly: "Who told you that I don't have a chance to hold the baby? Within half a year, I will have to hold the baby every day."

    Qin Shang:? ? ?

.Not only was Qin Shang shocked, even Qin Man looked at him impossibly.

    "Are you going to adopt a child so soon?" Qin Shang asked.

    Fu Ming snorted coldly: "My own."

    Qin Shang was even more shocked: "Are you looking for a surrogate?"

    "Do you think I look like this kind of person?" Fu Mingshen asked back.

    Although Qin Shang didn’t deal with him, the opponent was someone who knew each other. He knew Fu Mingshen’s character. Although he hated it, he had principles and a bottom line. He would not violate the law and discipline for the sake of his offspring, and he should love this Lin Zhou very much. , Will not make a mistress to raise the mistress for the children.

    Except for Jiaoji, he couldn't think of how Fu Mingshen would have children.

    Now he really couldn't help being curious, and asked: "Then how did you come as a child?"

.Fu Mingshen pulled back a city in front of his opponent, feeling comfortable, and said, "Aren't you very smart, guess what."

    Qin Shang: "..."

    Fuck, look at the expression on your little man's triumph.

    Lin Zhou was amused by their bickering, you guys are so naive.