Chapter 27

Ji Lin pushed aside the girl who was pasting to pour him wine. The girl didn't know what she had done wrong, and stood there with her hands down in a panic.

At this time, Gu Bei walked over, motioned her to continue playing, and sat down next to Ji Lin.

"What's the matter, this is so angry."

Ji Lin took a sip of boring wine: "You go to that kind of shabby place for nearly two months to try."

It was already painful enough to go on a business trip for a month. His brother-in-law wanted him to deal with the accident over there, and he had to stay there for nearly two months.

Ji Lin, a pampered young master, has to lose the skin.

Gu Bei imagined it, shivered quietly, and then said: "Why do you want to make such a show, is Lin Zhou so good? It's worth your toss."

.Ji Lin said angrily: "I just didn't sleep well, I'm not reconciled, I can't."

"Yes, all things," Gu Bei said, seeing him feeling irritated, and said, "I'm angry for me."

"Fuck, Lao Tzu's mother should have treated him directly..."

Gu Bei saw that he was stuck in the middle of his cruel words, followed his gaze, and saw that the phone he had thrown on the table lit up and someone called him.

Caller ID: Uncle.

"..."

I saw Ji Lin, who was still arrogant just now, and died almost instantly. I didn't know, I thought it was a scourge who called him.

But it's almost there.

Ji Lin took the phone in a desperate manner, walked out of the private room and found a quiet place, before daring to pick it up: "Uncle."

"Well, still outside?"

.Fu Mingshen's emotionless voice came from the handset of the mobile phone. Ji Lin is now a bit PTSD about this voice. He dare not hide it. He said, "I'm going to go on a business trip the day after tomorrow, so I'll gather with friends."

"Are you sure it's gathering together, rather than asking for trouble again?"

"Wrong uncle, you have said that kind of cruel remarks. How dare I go to trouble others? I don't think I have too many legs."

Fu Mingshen frowned slightly. Indeed, these juniors were afraid of him, and gave him ten courage, and they didn't dare to violate the power.

Who is going to trouble Lin Zhou? Could it be his home?

Thinking of Zhang Cheng's attitude last time, Fu Mingshen's eyes sank. It is unlikely that the weather will break, but it is very easy for him to trouble Zhang's family.

Let's look at Lin Zhou's attitude over there.

.After all, he is going to live together for a lifetime. It doesn't matter if he offends the Zhang family, but he can't let Lin Zhou be caught in the middle.

***

Lin Zhou came back to the dormitory wiltingly.

Originally, today I held hands with Fu Mingshen and realized the relationship, which should have been very happy. As a result, Zhang Song's phone call instantly made him feel down.

So angry.

He knew that Zhang Cheng must be doing a ghost in this, otherwise Zhang Song would not be able to take care of these things. As a stepfather, his status is awkward, and he never cares about him except that he is fixed on his card every month for living expenses.