Y/n's Backstory

(you'll have y/n pov when the book starts)

Quirk: thunderstorm

You can create thunder Shockwaves with your hands and feet. You set them free by stomping, kicking, punching or without any special movement.
You are also able to create electricity in form of lightnings you can shoot directly at people or cover your body with it. You can slightly shock your targets or electrocute them to death.

Very dangerous quirk, but also very cool

All in all your back story is pretty simple.
Y/n grew up in a big mansion with her mother. She was never allowed to go outside and play with other children. She didn't even have toys since her mother believed that fun is not going to get her anywhere in life.
Instead of a normal childhood, she experienced zero love from her mother, just hard training and a lot of strict rules and orders. Often the training ended with y/n being all messed up, but her mother didn't care much as long as she was able to practice at the next day.
One day y/n snuck out to make friends. She ended up saving them from being ran over by a truck, for that she had to use her quirk.
The mother of one of the boys told her that she's gonna be a great hero, when she grows up.
But when she told her mother about that she just told her to get that flithy thought out of her head immediately.
After y/n asked her why, she agreed to show her something that will change her mind the next day.
Y/n's mom took her to the Todoroki mansion and told her about the current no. 2 hero Endeavor and how he treated his, at this time, two children. Well, Endeavor was probably the worst example for a hero she could find.

Years later
After training for something she didn't understand her whole life y/n got pretty fucking strong. She even got that strong, that she thought she'll finally be able to free herself. Of course that meant killing her mother. But y/n didn't hesitate to think about that.
Well everything ended with a fight between the two and y/n winning. One day later the cops showed up at her mansion to see if she knew anything about the killer of her mother.
Because she was never openly shown to public it was easy for her to get away from the questions by simply lying. But after the cops noticed a bad injury on her forehead she was brought to a hospital where other strange injuries on her body were discovered. All of them from the fight the night before.
Before the doctor was able to fit the puzzle pieces together she escaped, but the cops kept following her, since now they knew she was the killer they've been looking for.....

Well now you know your back story. I hope you enjoyed it so far. Next chapter you will be in the pov of y/n and the real story will begin.....

Stay tuned for more parts
Author-Chan