66

Chapter contains (slightly) sexual content, it's written in thick letters so you can skip if you don't feel comfortable reading ^.~

Dabis hot breath hit the back of your neck just before he decided to lick from your shoulder all the way up to the spot behind your ear.
Almost everything around you was dark and you had trouble keeping your mouth shut.
Dabi then decided to just press his hand onto it to make you shut up.
He held tight onto your waist with his left hand while the right was still pressed on your mouth.
His breaths were heavy and kept hitting your neck and you could feel his sweat mixing with your own.
He then suddenly decided to pull his hands away from your mouth and trace down your spine instead until he passed the lowest vertebral bones.
He also removed his other hand.
Now your back was pressed against his front and both of you put your hands against the wall to support your body weight.
Dabi was perfectly framing your arms from behind.
„Dabi."
All of a sudden someone else stood in the room with you two.
Your whole body tensed and you looked down hoping your hair would cover your face.
You knew that voice just to well.
Dabi turned his head to the shadow standing in the door frame.
He didn't bother to switch positions.
He stopped for a second tho.
„What do you want? Join in or something?"
He huffed in a sarcastic voice, a little out of breath.
„Thought this was just a two people session."
He responded.
„Not like I'm gonna share my girl anyways."
He chuckled while having a voice crack.
He leaned forward and bit your neck while directly looking at Shigaraki.
Then he took his hands off the wall and let them slide over your body before he grabbed your chest.
„Claimed that one as mine now if you're horny just look for someone else."
He said in a provoking tone.
He then started moving behind you again.
You took a few off cut breaths while heavily blushing while your brain processed what was just happening.
„Not fair that you get her before me, she said she loved me first. In fact... She was mine before you even considered taking her."
Shigaraki said.
„But why didn't you take her that way then? If you really want her so bad??"
Dabi asked and shoved two fingers down your throat.
„I know you wanna play your part in this... Nasty..."
He degraded him all the way through.
„Chill out man..."
That that was everything Shigaraki responded to him before taking a few steps into your direction.

Sweat was running down your forehead and you woke up gasping for air.
Your fingers digged into the mattress and and you felt a shiver go through your body.
You slightly looked over to the side.
Dabi was still lying there all over the place snoring.
His mouth was slightly opened and the blanket was wrapped around him like a sushi roll that was completely falling apart.
You tried to sit up without waking him up.
Actually you wanted to grab some water but Dabi had nothing on his nightstand.
You looked around the room but there was nothing to drink there.
„Darlingg~"
Dabi grunted in the back.
Apparently you had woken him up.
You turned around to him.
His blue eyes were slightly opened and he looked sleepy.
„Mornig my love."
You said in a soft voice  bending down to him.
You carefully kissed his lips and looked in his eyes for a second.
„You're so pretty when you just woke up."
He tried to reach out to your cheek but almost failed mid way through.
His thumb caressed the area under your left eye.
„I love you. I love you so much. Especially now. You are so beautiful.. Your beautiful eyes.. Your slightly greasy hair.. Your lips. Not only the way they look but also the way they feel..."
He was still half asleep and his words slowly turned into an inaudible mumble.
Shortly after he fell back asleep.
You looked down at him.
'He has no idea about that shit I just dreamed.'
You felt a knot built up inside your throat.
'Better like that.'
You thought and got down next to him.
You placed your head on his chest and relaxed.
It slowly moved up and down when he took breaths in and out.
You kept looking at him. His jawline. His hair. His staples. His scars.
He was beautiful.
You wished you could return the compliments he had just blurted out before he went back to sleep.
„You are beautiful as well. My darling."
You whispered in his ear.

Alright babes today's chapter is a little bit shorter but I hope you still enjoyed it <3
I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I'll try to write some more on the way, love y'all and don't forget to vote if you want to read more <3