16

You were closing up the buttons of your boots and corset. You grabbed a belt gier kinda thing that goes around your hips and one thigh and put it on as well. Last step was the face covering.
Satisfiedly you looked over your all black villain outfit.
'Pretty badass.'
You thought and stuffed a sharp knife into the gier around your thigh.
Someone knocked at your door and didn't bother to wait for an answer.
Dabi walked into your room and stretched his arms.
„You ready?"
He asked and let himself fall down on your bed.
„You ever heard of this cool thing called 'response'?"
You asked sarcastically.
„C'mon, don't be so resentful."
He huffed sleepy and pressed his face into the mattress.
„You know that I could've been changing or shit."
You responded and turned around.
„As if I would care.. Can we go already?"
He mumbled.
„You bitch."
You huffed and grabbed his coat from behind to drag him out of the sheets.
„Hey let got."
He whined theatrical.
„I thought you wanted to leave."
You kept holding on to him and dragged him outside.

You were running through an alleyway, closing in on Dabi.
„Hold on! Where are we going?"
You asked while trying to catch a breath.
„Trust me a little dumbass, I've got an idea."
He responded not slowing down.
You kept chasing after him, until you reached a busier corner.
Cars were rushing by and a lot of people walked down the sidewalks.
Dabi pressed himself in a darker alley on the side and carefully looked around.
„What are we doing here?"
You hissed.
„This is an area where the heros of the Endeavor agency sometimes do their patrols and shit, Shigaraki said this on guy is trying to find our hideout and is slowly getting closer. Put the pieces together y/n."
He explained.
„How do you know that?"
You asked questioning.
„Don't ask, just look out for the enemy."
It took a while until you decided to move over to the roof of the building
next to you.

You leaned back against a wall.
„How long is the spying part of the mission taking?"
You yawned.
Dabi shook his head.
„I don't know, but it's my turn to relax now."
You switched places. Now you were looking over the area, watching the movements of the people.
Suddenly you saw how a guy walked out of a door on the roof across the street.
He was wearing the same blue hero suit as the guy on Shigarakis picture. He walked towards the edge and sat down, looking over the area as well.
„Dabi! It's him! I've successfully spotted the target!"
You exclaimed.
Dabi got up and walked up next to you.
„Looks like shit's about to go down then."
He said and pulled you back.
„Let's go."
He commanded and you followed him. You pulled your face covering up and nodded.
The plan was to attack the hero from behind and drag him into an alley to fight him there.
Dabi was jumping from roof to roof and you tried to catch up to him.
Then you finally arrived at the spot you wanted to be at the whole time. Right behind him.
Dabi nodded into your direction. You looked at the hero and activated your quirk and zapped his ass.
He jumped up, not making you see the pain he was in.
Your electricity was truly powerful and also very dangerous.
„What the-"
The hero ran towards you. Dabi grabbed his wrist, did a spin an threw him off of the roof. Then you followed hin and jumped in the alleyway below.
Dabi landed next to you, immediately facing the hero. He shot some flames directly at him, but his attack was dodged with no effort by a simple jump to the side.
'Wow that guy's good.'
You thought and looked around. You grabbed a sign from a small construction zone and threw it right in the direction of his head.
Before it could hit him, he activated his quirk and put a bubble around the item.
Your eyes were widely opened. That quirk. You recognized it. But you didn't get from where.
You sprinted forward and let some huge lightning strikes zizzle around the area, trying to shock him.
The electricity zapped him quite hard, but he still didn't seem to care a lot.
After you shot a lightning directly at him, he formed a bubble shield around himself to block it.

» My quirk is called bubblefication, it basically means that I can put anything I want into a bubble.«
'Fuck,why am I getting these flashbacks now?'
You questioned, trying hard to shake them off.
'Could it really be? Could it really be him?'

„Y/n get back here!"
You heard Dabi yell.
You opened your eyes again. His voice had brought you back to reality.
The hero was aiming at you, so you had to move your ass away from here quickly.
You jumped up against the wall and used your feet to push yourself away. The force made it possible for you to land a few meters in front of Dabi.
As you got up, you saw blood flowing out of your knee.
Dabi grabbed you and pulled you backwards into his chest. Now your back was pressed against his front and both of your right hands were facing towards the hero.
Like someone commanded you to do so, both of you activated your quirks at the same time and a huge amount of blue flames mixed with lightning strikes filled up the whole alley in front of you.
You gasped and then put your hand down. Dabis flames also faded. The hero was push back against the wall behind him. You curiously took a few steps into his direction to check if he was really dead.
Suddenly he got up and activated his quirk to shoot a bubble at you.
„Y/n move!"
Dabi yelled and you felt how something rammed into your side. You lost your balance and fell right into the construction zone.
You immediately got up and looked around.
Dabi was standing at the spot you just stood seconds ago, a big bubble formed around him.
You rubbed your eyes because you couldn't believe what you were seeing. Dabi pushed you out of the way and sacrificed himself just so you wouldn't get caught.
„Dabi!"
You screeched scaredly, immediately jumping up.
Dabi slammed his hands against the inside of the bubble, but it did nothing to it.
'Maybe I can help from the outside.'
You boxed against it but the bubble didn't burst.
„Y/n! Stop that! It's only a waste of time!„
Dabi looked you directly into the eyes, pressing his hands against the see-through wall.
„You have to take him down now! Then, but only if you finished him, you can take care of me."
You pressed your lips together and looked at the hero. Dabi was right, he was definitely weakened. You had to take this chance.
You took your hands off of the bubble and faced your opponent again.
„Shit's about to go down."
You silently mumbled, then you calmly took some steps towards him.
No one could've predicted the next step of your attack. You released a massive shock wave. It rolled over the whole area, made widows burst, the walls of the buildings to your sides cracked and it even pushed back the bubble Dabi was captured in, even if was attached to the ground a minute ago.
The hero got punched back, clearly surprised by your abilities. You jumped, boosting yourself up, making the concrete under your feet crumble.
Electricity was zizzeling around your whole body, framing it perfectly.
You landed and pressed your hand in the middle of his chest.
A crazy amount of electric force was released and he got punch back again. This time even his hero costume got ripped apart where you had laid your fingers on him.
Now his body got pushed into a darker corner of the alley. You walked up next to him, he was shivering a little, knowing he couldn't move anymore.

(writing this while listening to I want to be your boyfriend by hot freaks feels slightly psychopathic)

He tried his best to open his eyes again.
„Can it really be? Can it really be you?"
You asked, looking down at him.
„I - I-... Know your quirk."
He managed to press out.
„And me? Don't you remember me at all? It's ironic since I was the one, who saved your life once."
You spoke and pulled down your face covering.
Fear spread around the heros face, then his features relaxed. What was that? Did he just give you a smile after you killed him? Then all the energy that was left in him left his body.
He died right in front of you.
A slight breeze moved your hair into your face as you looked up to the sky.

Hey everyone! 1505 words is such a satisfying number right?
I hope you enjoyed the action <3
I also wanted to not only thank you for making my story go number 1 (dropped down to no 3 by now but stillll) on the Dabi x reader hashtag, but also all the votes I've been receiving lately, the 5oo + reads and of course big big thank you to all the people who added my story to their reading list!
I really appreciate all of it <3

By the way, did you know Kurogiri means black fog in Japanese?! Like, that's so genius?!

See you next Monday, when another chapter comes out <3