39

Toga smashed some cotton candy in your face.
„Here take that y/n-chan!“
She had a huge smile on her face.
You smiled back at her and the you walked down the aisle with your blue and pink cotton candy.
The league got a couple days off since Shigaraki was sick of all the work and dealing with the other members of the league.
This day you decided to go to a  feria.
Toga had just got you some cotton candy and now you were looking for the rest again.
Spinner and Compress  tried their luck at a few lotteries. Compress cheated of course and won multiple times.
„Where the heck are Twice and Dabi? Didn't they run off together?“
Toga asked while looking around the place.
„They did, but I don't see them either.“
You responded.
Then you just kept walking.
After a while you spotted them just getting off of a ride.
Twice was his usual energetic self while Dabi looked like he was in desperate need of a coffee... Or as if he was about to throw up... You couldn't tell...
„Look, they're over there.“
You said and pulled Togas sleeve.
You slowly approached them.
„Hey, what's up?“
You asked.
„Let's take another one Dabiii!!! And-oh hi y/n, anyway we still have ten more to goooo!!!“
Twice screeched right into Dabis ear while running around him like an iPad kid that got too much energy drink pumped into his veins.
„He forced me to get on all the rides.“
Dabi hissed in your direction.
„C'mon Dabiii, let's get on this one next!“
He screeched, still with very much energy and pointed at a huge pink Rollercoaster.
Dabi followed his finger with his eyes.
You could see him gag internally.
You tapped on Togas shoulder.
„Hey Togaa... Hey, how about you go on this humongous pink thing with Twice, huh? He really wants to go and hmm?“
Her eyes began to sparkle.
„Ouuu!!! Twice Twice Twice Twice, let's goooooo!! “
She started jumping up and down and shoved the rest of her cotton candy down her throat.
Then she grabbed his wrist and pulled him after her.
„How much sugar did you feed her?“
Dabi asked while standing a little bend over and pressing one hand in his guts.
„Funny , wanted to ask you the same thing.“
You responded.
„Barely anything...“
He tried to make eye contact.
„We had some caramelized candy shit, I don't fucking know what it was, and then he forced me to go on all these rollercoasters with him. Usually, I'm fine with all that shit, but not after eating all this sugary shit and going on one ride after another.... The will to live has left my body probably thirty minutes ago.“
You smirked at him.
„Then let's take a break.“
You suggested and Dabi followed you to a bench where you both sat down.
„You wanna go on one of the rides with me later?“
He asked out of nowhere.
„I thought you were about to throw up...“
„I'm getting better, you know?“
He chuckled and looked at you with a smirk.
„Alright, if you feel better, we can do that.“
You agreed.
For a couple more minutes you kept sitting there until Dabi suddenly got up.
„Let's go.“
Then he pulled you after him to a big blue and black roller-coaster.
„You really want to get on this thing?“
You scaredly looked up to the ride.
„You scared?“
He asked.
„Don't worry, I can hold your hand my darling.“
He chuckled.
„I ain't scared dumbass!“
You pouted and felt your face getting hotter.
'Dang it! Why had he have to say that?! And why the fuck is it still making me feel all flustered? Do I really still like him?'
You were waiting for almost ten minutes until you got your seats on the roller-coaster.
The employee pushed down the safety bar and shortly after the vehicle started moving.
For the first few curves you were fine but quickly the thingy you sat in gained more speed and it started driving far up to the sky.
When you reached the highest point the wagon stopped for a second and you felt like were staring right into your death.
Your fingers clenched around the safety bar and you felt your heart beating in your chest.
Then the wagon started moving again and slowly rolled in the direction of the slope.
Then it gained so much speed that it felt like you were straight up falling down.
You stopped breathing and suddenly felt how you got smashed into Dabis side because he had wrapped his left arm around you and held you in a tight grip.
Then the falling finally stopped and the roller-coaster drove a straight line for once.
Your whole body was still tense as fuck and all cramped up in the seat.
Dabi smirked at you from the side.
„Hey, you okay over there?“
You barely nodded as a response.
„Hahaha, you sure?“
You tried to nod again.
He laughed and as the roller-coaster took another quick turn that twisted your guts, you felt how Dabi pulled you closer to him and you got smushed into his side.
You closed your eyes and you digged your fingers in his hoodie and clenched your teeth.
After maybe two or three more minutes the ride was over.
The same employee opened the safety bar again.
Dabi pushed you out of the wagon and after you stumbled a few steps he put his arm around you again.
You looked up to him and he gave you a smirk.
„You agreed to this, remember?“
He chuckled.
„And I have some big regrets about this.“
You responded.
„How about we go on a ride that's a little more chill?“
You asked with a quiet voice.
He agreed and after some walking you passed by a ferris-wheel.
„This looks more chill...“
Dabi mumbled, then he bought two tickets and you got in.
The ferris-wheel started slowly spinning and took you up to the sky.
You were able to get an overview of the whole ferris.
„Wow, that's so much stuff around here!“
Your eyes widened and you slightly leaned over the safety bar.
Dabi grabbed your arm and pulled you back into the seat.
„Be careful. Don't be too amazed by all of this and don't let it distract you.“
He said and made you look at him.
The hood of his hoodie slid down and a soft breeze moved his hair around.
The sky was turning a soft pink yellowish color in the background and a few clouds were hanging around there.
A weird feeling started to rise in your chest. It made you feel comforted and in your head it felt dizzy.
'Distract me? Distract me from what? Your ridiculously pretty face?'
Dabi smirked.
„You're blushing.“
Your eyes widened even more and you tried to look away, but Dabi grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.
His face was now very close to yours, you could even feel his breath on your lips.
„You look cute with that blush around your pretty eyes.“
He said.
You could hear your blood rush through your body and your heart was heavily beating in your chest.
It was so loud, you could swear Dabis could hear it.
The ferris-wheel was going down again and Dabi let go of your chin and leaned back.
Then you got off the ride and walked off to look for the others.
'What was that?'
The question still remained in your head for hours.

Okay, this was a long ass chapter!
I hope you enjoyed this and see you next update ~~