67

„Y/n-chan are you gonna go spend a day at the mall with me?"
Togas bright smile intriguied you into immediately agreeing.
It's been some time since you were at the mall and did something with your best friend so everything sounded just right for you.
You, Toga and a few others were at the kitchen at the same time.
Kurogiri and Compress looked into today's newspaper together but nothing that seemed to interest them too much seemed to be written down.
Both had coffee cups placed on their sides and a fine mist came from the drinks showing that they were still brewing hot.
They looked like two dads to be honest.
Toga had some found some strawberry milk powder at the grocery store and didn't seem to get enough of it.
She had already drunken two cups.
You were just now trying to make yourself some iced coffee when someone grabbed your waist from behind.
You felt first their breath and shortly after their lips against your neck.
„Jesus Christ Dabi!"
Compress hissed.
„You don't have to make us all feel so bad about being single that much. That's not fair!"
„Damn you're annoying."
He quietly responded while whispering the words against your skin.
Your body was unable to stop shivering and a heavy blush had already settled on your face.
„Anyway... What will my beautiful darling do today? Perhaps... Spend some time with me?"
He let go of you and began making his usual black morning coffee.
„Jeez you never talked to your other girls like that."
Compress was obviously there for the tease this morning but you just ignored his comment.
„Actually I already promised Toga I would spend the day with her... So maybe another day?"
You gave him an apologetic smile.
He was about to argue when Toga just jumped in.
„Come on Dabi don't be a bitch about it! I know you want to spend time with her but I have needs as well you fucking donkey!"
He was clearly offended.
„Guys please stop it."
You silenced them.
„Dabi I promise we will spend so much time together that you will beg to finally get rid of me but today is dedicated to her."
You pointed at Toga who already had a big grin on her face again.
„I feel humiliated."
He said in a fake extra theatrical tone.
„My poor little villain I'm so sorry I made you feel that way but you're a big boy and I'm sure you'll get over it."
You responded in pure sarcasm.
Toga put her her arm around you and pulled you closer to her.
„I win. Loser."
She was still grinning like crazy and definitely happy about her win.
„Damn you."
He hissed and glared at her.
„You'll be able to handle it. I feel totally positive about it."
You said and grabbed his chin while Toga was still holding onto you.
You pulled him downward and softly kissed his cheek.
Then you grabbed your iced coffee and Toga and you ran up to the roof.
Of course she also brought her strawberry milk.
The both of you sat down at the edge of the roof and overviewed the neighborhood.
„We'll haven an amazing day at the mall together! That's gonna be so amazing."
She thought out loud.
She had the usual blush covering her face while talking.
You nodded.
„I hope everything goes well."
You said just a little bit quieter.
She agreed.
„But what should happen c'mon?"
„You might have forgotten about the fact that the police is surely still looking for a killer. And that killer is perhaps no other person than me."
You responded.
„Don't piss your pants. Why should they even suspect you? A random innocent looking girl who just wants to go shopping with her best friend? Doesn't sound too suspicious to me."
„But I've been running from the police before. In fact... That's the reason I'm even here. What if the recognize me?"
You sounded a bit more worried than you actually wanted to.
„They won't. It's been so much time since you ran from them and it's not like you're never leaving the hideout. They won't find you y/n."
She got more serious in the end.
„You're right. I'm probably just being paranoid."
You ruffled your hair from the back.
„Probably shouldn't be that worried after all."
„See? I knew it."
Then you just continued to drink your breakfast before both of you went down to get ready.

'See? You really were just being paranoid y/n . Everything is fine.'
You thought while walking around the mall and passing by the stores.
Toga had already bought a couple things while you had decided to better keep your money to yourself first.
After some more time had passed you decided to sit down at a small Cafe inside of the mall.
You ordered something and waited until it arrived.
You nervously fidgeted with the spoon until you looked back up to Toga.
„There is also something I wanted to tell you.“
She pulled up an eyebrow.
„I had a dream tonight and... Well... It made me kind of.. Uncomfortable?"
Togas bright smile faded for a second.
„Why? What happened in that dream?"
You felt yourself blushing. Maybe telling her wasn't such a great idea after all.
But on the other hand you felt like you needed to get it out somehow and telling her seemed to be the best way to get rid of this burden.
„I got... So in my dream I got... Dabi and.... I.... We..."
You blushed more and more and just couldn't get the right words out.
Her eyes got wider and wider until she blurted out
„You dreamed of getting railed!"
You shrug together and tried to hide behind your hair.
„So you did!"
She giggled.
„But why did it make you uncomfortable? Does it have to do something with him? Does he make you feel pressured to do things you're not ready for yet? Do you feel like you can't trust him? Or did something happen to you that just doesn't make you feel like being that intimate with someone else anymore?"
„Wow hold on with all the questions girl-"
You backed away from the table.
„I'm pretty sure it's not Dabi. And he also doesn't seem to put me in places I clearly don't wanna be at. I know he's like that all the way horny motherfucker who just can't let go but he's always been gentle with me so far. I also don't feel like I could not imagine us eventually taking that step... And honestly... I'm even kind of excited for it in the end... But... There's still something more..."
You looked at her.
„That's not all that happened in the dream. In fact... Shigaraki came in when I was at his room and he just walked in on us making out. For Dabi definitely not a big deal but I kind of struggle to be intimate in front of others... And I was... Kinda embarrassed... Probably also because I used to be with Shigaraki... But that just that made me feel uncomfortable maybe also just because I don't want my new relationship to be all just really into his face like that. I felt bad for him when we broke up because I could clearly tell that he wasn't ready to be left by me but I just couldn't stay in that relationship either because it also didn't feel right to me to be with him when I actually still had feelings for Dabi.... Anyway... Shigaraki also appeared in the dream I had. He walked in the room just like he did in reality. For God's sake Dabi even said the same thing to him! If he wanted to 'join in or what'... Clearly wouldn't be comfortable with getting nasty with my current boyfriend and my ex!"
You were done with your rant.
„But was he actually serious about that? Because I honestly don't think that Dabi is willing to share. Especially with Shiggy."
Toga asked.
You shook your head.
„ He sounded pretty sarcastic tho."
„See? I thought so. Especially not when you haven't done anything before. He wants you to be all his."
You blushed when she said that.
„And you sure like it that way."
Her adding more to that even made it worse.
„I think when it comes to that communication is the key. And I'm pretty sure that he will listen to you regardlessly because he just loves you soooooooo much!"
Her Support was the best thing you could have asked for.
Toga was sweet and her words also made you worry a lot less about whatever dream you had and what impact that again had on the way you felt now.
It was just straight up two best friends spending quality time and one of them was amazing at giving advice.
All in all, what could even go wrong with Toga by your side??

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote if ya did <3
Also next chapter is gonna be a little different from what you're used to so definitely stay tuned for that
I don't exactly know when it's gonna be up since I've now decided to completely fuck up my schedule
I don't even know when this one will be up so yeaaa
I guess y'all just gotta stay prepared cause it could come out any day
By the way blood streams got nominated for the wattys 2022
Wtf
This is literally the first story I started to write and boom what the hell
Anyway I think I'm not gonna enter
But this really made me want to just drop this one story on the internet and after it's done just disappear forever....
Let's see if I'm gonna do that....