59

It's been two weeks since Dabi went in the mission with Compress.
You had done a couple things with Toga but you still missed him a lot.
This night you had slept in his room, smelling his ashy scent on his bed sheets.
The sun was going down in a few hours and you started to feel lonely again.
You looked outside the window while holding onto your sleeve an forcefully clenching your teeth together.
Anxiety. It was slowly creeping up your back and not letting go of you.
You felt like you needed to go outside so badly but at the same time you didn't want to move your body.
After a while you decided to go with the first option.
It was hard for you to get up and actually go outside but at least you knew where you wanted to go.
Your legs carried you to the railway station once again and you waited for the train to arrive.
When it came you just jumped in and looked outside the window for the whole ride.
The landscape passing by quickly fascinated you in some way. It was really pretty actually.
Then after a while you finally got off the train at the same crusty looking stop you and Dabi got off a couple weeks ago.
You walked down the same way as you did back then.
The cracked asphalt under your feet, no one else being near and the night sky.
It all felt strangely relaxing.
Soon the district with the abandoned buildings showed up again.
You climbed in through the same broken window again, crossed the same offices and walked up the same staircase until you ended up on the rooftop.
You sat there for some time looking up to the sky and wondering if Dabi is seeing the same stars right now.
You remained there for a very long while just thinking of he might be doing while you tried to deal with your anxiety on your own.
After some time you decided that it would be best for you to go back home and maybe get a coffee on the way.
You walked down the slightly cracked stairs until you were back at the ground floor.
You jumped outside and were ready to leave when you suddenly heard a weird sound from in between the buildings.
You carefully walked around the corner.
It was dark so you took a couple more steps in the direction where the sound came from.
„Nice to see you here y/n.“
You quickly turned around to see a person standing behind you blocking the way.
The moonlight traced her figure from behind.
They were female, tall and had long dark hair that was framing the silhouette perfectly.
You immediately recognized her.
„What the fuck are you doing here Yuriko? “
„I figured you would come back one day so I just kept waiting for the perfect moment to see you.“
She took a few steps in your direction and proceeded to get even closer.
„How the fuck did you even know about this place?“
She got closer to you, almost a little too close.
„Yoshino and I dropped by maybe a week ago because we wanted to buy this district for the company and I saw the graffiti up there.“
She pointed up one of the buildings.
„And who else would make a graffiti of Dabi than someone very close to him? It wasn't that hard to figure out that it was you since I also kinda got to know the other people you guys were hanging out with.“
She gave you a sharp look.
„Just you. You were the only one possible."
„And what the hell do you want from me now?“
You looked up to her with an equally soul piercing look.
„Gety revenge on you.“
She said with a chuckle and pulled your chin up with two fingers.
„Because you took Dabi from me. You took everything from me that meant something to me.“
You pulled away and looked at her.
„I can't believe what you're saying. It's not  like I convinced him to leave you, it was his choice because you were simply a shitty girlfriend. Not my fault.“
You could see that she was clearly about to snap.
„Stop talking me down you little slut! "
She yelled at you.
„You are going to pay for that! Everything! Everything! Everything!“
You suddenly made on foot shift back and pushed her hands towards you.
You took a step back not knowing what to expect.
What was she going to do?
Did she even have a quirk?
And if so, what could it be?
She never showed a sign of having one when she was with the league.
She seemingly noticed that you were struggling to predict her next move so she put a malicious smirk on.
„Any last words until you eventually go down y/n?“

So that's it for today, actually thought this would be longer but I decided to split the plot in two chapters bc I have a lot of stuff to do and I'm also not really motivated to write -
See you on Sunday