Page 6

John says "Yeah you want me dead now's your chance" She shakes her head and says "I want you to live" She tends to his wounds by placing a cloak crafted by a thousand magical beasts whose pelts were known for it's healing properties. The cloak starts to heal John. Two hours later he recovers enough to walk he whistles. Soon a beautiful girl arrives with some large bags she says "Master you called?" John says "I need my tools" She gives John some tools crafted by tough animal bones. John uses them to dismantle the Dragons corpse and gets to work crafting. Four days later John completed his crafted Dragon armour Dragon weapons Dragon tools and Dragon shields for himself and for his two companions. John was about to leave but is stopped by a large military army the leader says "Eyewitness reports say that you have killed the Dragon is that true?" John says "Yeah so what's the issue?" The leader says "Come with us sir please by law" John says "Fine" Three weeks later John is rewarded by the King of the nation becoming declared a Dragon killer and he is also rewarded for his dealing with the wearwovles colony the Vampire colony and all of his other countless accomplishments a real Hero and awarded his own status that surpassed the low ranking nobels the highest ranked adventurer's and right up there with a member of the Royal family along with large bags of Gold coins bags of Platinum coins the platinum coin was the same as 100 million dollars from the United States of America on Earth and John was given a few hundred thousand of them and ten million Gold coins which was half the amount of the Platinum coins worth.