page 71

Jade puts John back together each time his body is nearly destroyed by the extent of his power. News of John's death spreadsglobally as well as the Monster Hybraid Lord's death.  At the age of twenty two Jade finally became John's girlfriendand at the age of twenty six John managed to master all of his power and abillites. The following day John went to work as a Monster Hunter he ruthlessly slayed any monster in his path while Jade remained by his side. One day John arrived at a village the village had thousands of monster listings from diffrent monsters John asks someone "Hey what happened to all the monster hunters?" The person says "About six or seven years ago when that Monster Hunter John died and killed the Monster Hybraid Lord things soon went to hell the monsters sought revenge. They invaded our lands we fought back then a deal was made" John says "What deal?" The person says "Exile all monster hunters so that the monsters could kill them and they would thank us by spareing the rest of us" John says "Looks like they lied and attacked more" The person says "We than had to get rid of our heros and than the adventurors" John says "You gave them what they wanted and still they attack monsters can't be trusted" Jade frowns John says "I'll hunt down all of the monsters and kill them all" Jade says "John" John takes all the monster posters than heads out. The following day John returns with all of the monster corpses and declares "I'M GOING TO END THIS WAR BY KILLING ALL OF THE MONSTERS!"