page 48

Outside of the base Jade wins with her combat abillities armour equipment and natural healing she easily won. Jade enters the base she notices that the Vampires are on the brink if collapse so she uses all of her healing on all of the Vampires reviving the dead the injuried are all healed but Jade collapses from exhaustion. Sarah wins agaisnt her enemy and kills them. Lucy also wins The Vampires all gather around and prepare to attack Lucy Sarah amd Jade when John arrives with the captured enemy leader he says "This the guy you want?" The Vampires nod John says "Now than let's go"Suddenly an overwhelming aura arrives as the world's most dangerous Vampire returns from a journey they say "Mr hero you have transended your peers greatly" John says "What do you want?" The Vampire says "To make you submit to a superior indivual" John says "Bring it" The two of them clash. A normal Vampire has natural reactions five times greater than a normal human a mature Vampire reacts ten times greater a trained Vampire reacts forty times greater than a human. The Ultimate Weapon reacted one hundred times that of a human the Vampire God one thousand times that of a human however the most dangerous Vampire reacts one million times that of a human well their limit is four million times that of a human. This is the enemy that John fights. John manages to go head to head with them at their limits however John is also at his limits using his superrority as a powerful indivual and a warrior to keep up with his enemy. However John soon makes a tiny mistake allowing his enemy to take complete advantage and quickly defeat him.