page 92

Three hundred years later the power of John the power of Nature the power of the Hybraids and the power of the Gods as well as the abillites of them all were mastered. Soon after the AI in Mecha John goes bad and creates an army of Robots begining the rise of Machines. Humanity fights back but when faced with the might of Mecha John they don't even stand a chance. After conqueroring Humanity the Robots build machines harness power from all the untapped energy on the world as well as other machines to manufacture more Robots increaseing the size of their army. Four thousand years later nearly eighty percent of the world's untapped energy is stored inside of a machine that they used. One day a human from the resistence uses a magic emp on Mecha John. This shuts down the body than a surge of power begins which revives John and he takes back all of his power. Through regeneration John becomes whole once more and notices the power supply he says "That could destroy the entire world in the wrong hands" John takes all of the power into himself sacrifaceing himself to save the world. This causes a destructive shockwave that spreads globally. All of Humanity is nearly wiped out along with all of life magic advancements are destroyed. John survived through his sheer might however he was on the brink of death. Monsters retrieve John and take care of his body.