page 70

His companions rushed to his side "John you can't win like this it's time to become one again" All of his companions return to him becoming one once more John says "Let's finish this" John and the Monster Hybraid fight once more the battle is intense man against Monster however it ends up a draw. John defeated the Monster Hybraid Lord but collapsed due to not yet being used to having all of his power and as a result he became exhausted. Jade approches the defeated Monster he says "Jade my daughter your safe? Please return home" Jade says "I am home father" Jade kills her father and allows the monsters to devour his corpse. Jade than goes to John's side and embraces him she than escapes the Academy taking John with her. Jade nurses John back to health however John's body was nearly destroyed bones flesh muscles everything was nearly destroyed due to the extent of John's power which he wasn't used to yet. Jade used healing to restore him to normal it took three months to completely restore him. When John awakens he finds Jade asleep beside him he says "Where am I?" Jade wakes up and wraps her arms around John she says "You were on the brink of death I restored you" John says "Thank you" Jade kisses John and says "I love you John be mine" John looks at Jade and blushes he than says "I'm hungry is there anything to eat?" Jade smirks and says "Yes there's me and there's food" John blushes even more than says "Just the food" Jade frowns than feeds John. Two months later John goes back to training this time he trains himself to control his full power and his abillites.