page 60

They are both evenly matched John's necklace is removed with this he than takes the fight into a no mans land place that affects the spirit soul mind nervous system and everything else. However with his equipment and his training of these traits and such with the tiny monsters the location is not affecting him completely the affects of the location were extremely high so extremely high that it was even overcoming his resistences and the resistences of his equipment however thanks to his equipment and resistences John was being protected from 96% of the no mans land power however his recovery rate negates the damage taken on the other hand it is fully taking its toll of Jackson. The two continued the battle before long John defeated Jackson who says "You won't kill me you aren't capable of murder" John says "Guess again Jack" John kills Jackson and discards his corpse leaveing it in the no mans land to be forgotten John than heads out to end the battle. Emily unleahses everything in her arsenal to stop John as a result Jade becomes extremely jealous after seeing all of John's companions. However John kills everything in his way to Emily. Emily absorbs all of her minions and attacks only to be beaten effortlessly by John who says "This is the end!" Emily says "JOHN DON'T!" John beheads Emily with one swing of his blade as well as cutting her into twenty pieces with his sword. Just like that John had taken back forty eight percent of the world and was technically king of nearly half the world even though it was stripped of all life and that would also make Jade his queen.