page 72

John crafts armour from all the monster corpses as well as better weapons. Jade stays by his side on his journey to kill all the monsters. At the age of thirty John had tore through armies of monsters killed all of the Hybraids and took out the Dragons and other powerful races. Divine Mythical and Legendary Monsters remained as well as lessor monsters everything weaker than a Dragon remained. Than one day John was ambushed by Divine Monsters Mythical Monsters and Legendary Monsters working together in a desprate last stand to get rid of him and survive. However John overcame themand killed all of them covered in monster blood he looks at Jade who has to this day never left his side. John gets down on one knee and says "Jade will you marry me?" John propses to Jade she smiles and says "Of course my love" John and Jade got married. John continues to hunt down and kill all of the monsters at the age of thirty two years old only one percent of the monsters remained. John returns to Jade's side she was pregnant with his baby however John learns the truth about Jade he says "Your a hybraid" Jade says "Yes I am" John has his blade and looks at Jade unsure what to do Jade says "John do you want to meet your son?" John is torn between killing all monsters and his love for Jade and his new son. Jade than gives birth to a girl with a smile she says "Look John twins a boy and a girl!" John takes out his sword and says "I have to kill all the monsters my ancestor failed and let one survive and things turned into this I have to end this here and now!"