Page 19

Suddenly a team appears humans that were captured and turned into greatest weapons one of Destruction one of Dragons one of God clan they look at Flare and than at John one of them says "Flare has betrayed us she's with the hero kill them both" Jade says "Four against three I like our odds" John says "Wait a second" A new member of the three person team appears a mage and the ultimate weapon of magic Jade says "Four against four we can still do this maybe" The four against four battle begins. However soon both Jade and Beth are defeated turning it into a four on two battle Flare says "We are going to die" John says "Than we die fighting" Flare says "It would be an honor" Flare and John fight together even though they were outnumbered. Flare is soon defeated and the fight turns into a four against one they boxed John in on all four sides he says "Let's do this" They clashed John managed to defeat them all and then takes away their mind control. Later when they all get back to their feet John says "Your going to train me all five of you now" They all go into training meanwhile Beth and Jade go to their race's God for training. Emily trained to improve her Necomancy while the dead and Lucy trained the living aided by her team. The stronghold repels one more attack before it's learned that they have a Necromancer so armies refuse to attack and add soldiers to their enemies ranks.