page 53

A single Elf has attacked their own people John fights them solo. Elf's are known for their spirtual might which is unrivaled this particular Elf's spirtual might was so superior to even their ultimate weapons and their God's spirtual might combined that they were feared by all at birth they than transecended that with the spirt monsters in the pit. John is attacked spirtually the spirtual attacks are so extremely powerful and devasteing that only one could defeat John and a second one would kill him. However with his superrority as a warrior mental mastery physical superiority speed and reactions he manages to evade the attacks. John easily defeats the Elf but at the last second he let's his guard down. The Elf lands two simitanesous spirtual strikes on John however John simultansously knocks the Elf out cold. Jade healed all of the Eleves they than capyured the enemy Elf. That lone Elf had been responible for genocideing their own race except themselves as a result Jade had to return them all to life and heal them. Everyone surrounds John he was alive as the gear he was wearing saved him. Sarah gets to work crafting while the other girls also get to work. Six hours later John awakens in a tent next to him is an Elf girl. John says "Your here to take care of me and train me?" The girl nods and says "I'm Wendy good to meet you mr hero" John says "Wendy let's get my training taken care of" Wendy says "Very well" Wendy uses a monster similar to the others but for spirtual. The Spirit realm is as fast as the Wearwolves physical realm. Sarah finishes her task in a month.