page 18

The two teams clash however they are evenly matched the Dragon God calls out "HAS ANYONE SEEN ROGUE WE NEED THEM NOW!" At that time Rogue was fighting Lucy who was brought back from the brink of death by a healing stone in the ground she was buried in Lucy and Rouge clashed. The other Hero's adventurer's warriors and fighters at the stronghold joined the battle the Dragon God and his team were forced to retreat. Lucy and her elite team repelled the enemy and take in anyone that can fight for training. Suddenly a girl shows up at the main gate with a massive army comprised of millions she looks at Lucy and says "Captain I have used Necomancy to bring back all of the people killed by the Dragon God's team" Lucy says "Emily i'm not your captain anymore remember?" Emily says "Look you need all the help you can get" Lucy says "Your right come join us" Emily and her army enter the stronghold Lucy looks out into the distance and says "Please be ok John" Elsewhere Flare awakens and finds herself restrained in a chair Beth says "Get comfortable your going to be here for awhile" Flare breaks through her restraints and says "Where am I?" Jade says "Royal Palace" Flare says "We need to hurry Demons are going to kill my father the King!" John gets up and says "You killed him yourself" Flare says "No how could I have?" John says "You were controlled by Demons I need you to train me all they taught you and I'll avenge your father"