page 52

Naturally Vampires and wearwolves are rivals where Vampires are known for their reactions Wearwolves are known for their physical superiority. John soon finds himself fighting agasint the greatest Wearwolf the Wearwolf uses theri superior speed to go toe to toe with John's superior reactions power and warrior abillities. John is overwhelmed by the physical abillites of the enemy and knocked out. Sarah sighs and says "Here we go again you girls already know what to do" The Wearwolf smiles three hours later John awakens greeted by a wearwolf girl he says "Are you here to take care of me?" The girl says "Yes i'm Blare mr hero" John says "Let's go improve than Blare" Blare says "Ok mr hero" They go into John's physical realm which affects his physical abllites in this realm time is twice that of Vampires training in reactions. Sarah uses one of the ten hybraid sets to rapidly craft the pit of monsters one month later John finishes but an Elf rushes to him and his companions "Mr hero help us please" John says "Ok lead the way" The group head out the following day Jackson and Max strike Emily surrounds the base on all sides and from above with Dragons so none can escape Jackson tears through the Wearwolves solo as Emily revives them adding them to her army Max brings out the enemy leader Jackson says "What's your name?" The indivual says "Johhny" Jackson says "Johhny you have two options join my team or die" Johhny says "I will join you" Jackson says "Welcome to the team" They all teleport away through Emily. The following month John and his group reach the base of all the Elf's.