page 46

After a week they start to feel annoyed that John hasn't gone further even though they sleep together he never touches them Lucy says "Get used to it we haven't even gottten that far yet" The Vampire and John start to talk "Mr hero your a lucky man" John says "What do you mean?" The Vampire says "Those girls are beautiful your a lucky guy know what I mean?" The Vampire winks John says "No clue" The Vampire says "So dense" John was thinking about the girl he loved his girlfriend Jade he remembered all the time they spent together he still loved her and was not sure if he could ever love another person she knew the true him and no one else could ever understand him the way she could. That's when they came across a wolf cub with it's leg caught inside of a trap John went over to the wolf cub and freed it he than used healing magic to heal it's leg he rubs it's head and says "Do you feel better little guy?" The Wolf cub wags it's tail and  leaps into John's arms and licks him affectionately wagging it's tail excitedly John smiles and says "Your so energitc little cub" The wolf cub had the most beautiful fur coat and it's eyes were absouletely stuning it's looks were number 1 and was immedately attached to John and would never leave his side it would growl and show violence whenever one of the females got too close to John no matter how hard John tried he could never escape the cub and so he gave up and let if follow him.