page 97

Early era before even anciant civilizations or the era of Gods Devils Dragons at war. The last week before the world was reset. A merchant girl who came from a long line of merchants traders and bussines feilds to the point where it was basicly impossible for her to suffe finacal trouble due to how she could do nothing but profit even if she wantted to go bankrupt it was almost impossible due to her talent. That girl was spending the week with the man of her dreams. She spent eighty billion Gold to get ahold of the ultimate gift she says "My love I got you something" He says "What is it?" She reveals the Amulet of Immortality and Gem of Power and training she says "This set is known as the love set it is said that the couple who wear it their love will never die and will be eternal" He puts on the Amulet of Immortality and the Gem while she puts on the Amulet of Reincarnation. That's when the entire world was impacted by the shock waveending all life. The Gem's power repels the shockwave to protect the man. The result was a one man barrior that due to the power of the shockwave the gem's power was completely exhausted. The man was the only living thing on the world and uses the training feature of the Gem. One week later everything was reset the girl soon reincarnated.