page 90

A proffesor takes John's corspe to their lab and began working on the body. Sixteen years later they were left by their wife with the baby. The Proffesor continued working on the bodyon his project while also being a single parent. Than the Proffesor died in a lab explosion. The right eye turned on. The daughter found her father as well as the cyborg version of John motionless and lifeless. The girl began modifying the cyborg John weaponizeing him. She had no friends or family so no one cared about her so she spent all of her time improveing the machine half of John. She was an extremely gifted genuis at the age of 2 years old she was able to solve puzzles that even most adults would find impossible in only an hour she had also designed and built her own magic gun out of spare parts in her father's lab she taught herself how to read in a thousand diffrent langauges and speak them as well as to write in them as well as to modify her own magic gun and build an artifacal limb out of spare parts in her father's lab this was a feat that would normally take a team of highly trained proffesonals months to do her father hired tutors and private lessons and taught her everything he knew so she was highly trained as her father was considered one of the top 1000 smartest people on the planet and he taught her everything he knew and she had managed to surpass him at the age of 6 years old as a result she was considered to be in the top 500 smartest people her father was the 500th smartest person.