page 88

Two thousand years later cilvilatizon reaches the era of magic guns as well as magic artifacal limbs. Twenty thousand years later artifcail limbscan give new superior limbs to people. Ten thousand years later The Gods desend they attack. Humanity fought back but they were no match for true Gods not even The God clans could compare with true Gods so a king says "If we can't surpass the might of a God than we have but one choice" Another person says "What is that choice?" The King says "We have to fight with a God of our own" A God clan member says "We don't have any Gods on our side" The King says "We have a God he's saved us from Nature he's aved us from the Monsters from the Demons he's saved us from the Beastmen he's saved us from the Demi humans and he's saved us from your people" A general says "You don't mean?" The King says "Yes I mean that we need the power of a God to save us" Another general says "He is someone that we can't trust after all we have our history of betraying him and taking from him and his personality he can't be used at least not yet we should try to make peace first if that fails we fight he is our last resort" The King says "Very well but if we are destroyed because of this it will be your fault and your family will forever bare the sins!"