page 21

The Dragon God and his team soon recover completely The Dragon God says "She will regret letting us live" At that moment John arrives and confronts the team he says "Hey your going to have to go through me first" The Dragon God says "So be it than" The Dragon God and his team and his Dragons attack John as they all clash simultaneously the Vampire's ultimate weapon as well as the Wearwovles ultimate weapon joined the battle against Rogue turning it into an eleven against one fight than Lucy's second in command and greatest student joined the battle resulting in a twelve against one battle. The Dragons wiped out all of Lucy's other students before joining the battle against John. Below on the ground John fights the Dragon God his team and the Dragons while on the top of a building Lucy and her team fight against Rouge. The stronghold was being decimated in the destruction from those fights the Dragons are soon killed by John. John was winning and had his enemies on the ropes while above Rogue has their enemies on the ropes. Emily is killed as well as the second in command the Vampire God's ultimate weapon the Wearwolf God's ultimate weapon the other ultimate weapons lose half of their numbers than the rest followed leaving only Flare Lucy Jade and Beth. Emily rises to her feet still alive and used Necomancy to restore the other fallen fighters against Rouge. The Dragons also rised from death to fight Rouge only to be beaten than absorbed by Emily to make her greater she fights all out against Rouge.