page 65

They sold the monster pelts and materals from the forest for an immense sum of gold. Jackson enrolled in the monster hunter Academy which taught it's students everything about fighting and monster hunting so basicly the best place to master all of the world's fighting. The shockwave that rebirthed Jackson had caused him to have amnesia and forget all about his orignal life. However it all comes back to him allowing him to unleash his power from before death John's power all abillites and fighting prowess from both warriors and combine it he than trains to combine that with what he learned in the current life and is sucssful. That took him months he was sucssfully able to reach the new level one day before he was to transfer into the Monster Hunting Academy on his first day Jackson was completely looked down upon by everyone no one expected anything impressive from him. Jackson demenstrated his new level of abillity by taking down all the other students soloand instantly he became popular. Female students tried to get close to him but after he turned them all down becuase he was with Beth they all got jealous. Jackson was an exceptional student who was an unbelivabley fast learner and excelled at an unprecidented level. At the age of twenty he mastered everything and became a monster hunter. Jackson and Beth had broken up due to Beth leaving him for another guy which is when he soon found out she was not that loyal to begin with and had been with other men before and as a result Jackson has spent the last two years single.