page 66

One night Jackson is haunted by the past he relives the tragic loss of John's companions through John's point of veiw all John's struggles sacrifices as well as how he saved the world from a Demon that the Demon race revived to kill him this Demon threatened to destroy the entire world but John had killed it but in the process his companions gave their lives to save him when he was defeated by the Demon his wife as well she transfered everything from herself and his companions into John as a result he lost everything and killed the Demon absorbing it's power which he than built the barriers and went into training after losing everyone this was only 3 years after John killed Jackson Emily and took back the world marrying Jade his family was also lost due to that demon. Jackson is also haunted by his past life he relives these events endlessly for two weeks than he trained to overcome his demons and master everything like John did. At the age of twenty four Jackson mastered everything inside of himself one day he found an unbeliveable sight. Max and Lola had remained alive all these years living as vampires this encounter surprised them all. Max says "Captin is that reallyyou?" Jackson says "How are you two still alive?" Lola says "We are vampires but you died" Jackson says "Reborn" Max and Lola were the leaders of a vampire civilztaion in the woods they were protected by a unique spell cast by John who showed them mercy this spell proteced the land where they built their civlitzation no one with ill intent or hostility towards Vampires were allowed inside and everyone else was kept out unless given permission by a Vampire living inside the safe grounds.