page 58

Jade had a skill that allowed her to split her self into diffrent copies that was an extremely high and advanced skill that her magic caster parent learned 30 years before they died this can be used to train faster as each clone absorbs the knoweldge and expierences of the others however other monsters had the same skill as a natural skill and due to those monster's low energy rates they could mot fully utilize it but Jade was able to utilize it and had multiple clones spread around the globe one of those clones was the girl at the village. This copy of Jade trained to control her own inner darkness at a young age and as a baby she was an emotionless empty heartless monster just like the others however by using an enchanted necklace she could live as a normal person however the origanal Jade killed that copy and took the necklace for herself. Jade helps John train to confront and take control of his inner darkness and demons John uses everything he picked up on his journey to beat his demons and control them one by one. However they began to become stronger than him Jade and John began a long path to unleash John's inner darkness in this place a million years was the equvlant of a day in the real world. Four months later nearly half of the world belonged to Emily as the other nearly half of the world belonged to the Demons only a single nation in the middle of both sides remained nuetral territory. Jackson leads his sister's army to take care of traping the enemy as he always fights solo. No one could go toe to toe with Jackson.