page 17

One of the people in the Dragon God's team teleported them all away. The group was compromised of the Dragon God the leader the supporter was the magic God the power of the group was the God of Destruction the versatile member of the group was the Fallen God the group's greatest and most dangerous member as well as their ultimate weapon Trump card was Rogue. They all reappear at the human's most powerful and greatest strongholds naturally they appear one member per stronghold and simultaneously the toughest strongholds are attacked. Naturally The Magic God was once Jade's mentor the same with the other members of the group this was how they all ended up becoming a team. Two days later humanity's eighty greatest strongholds had fallen 98% of their elite greatest fighters mages warriors adventurer's were lost and without their Hero John humanity was on the brink of defeat. Four hours later the twenty one remaining greatest strongholds had fallen the last two percent of the greatest fighters dead and still no sight of John. Humanity prayed that the last toughest stronghold would hold out. Suddenly the Dragon God and his team appear together before the main gate he says "HUMANS YOUR GREATEST STRONGHOLDS HAVE ALL BUT FALLEN YOUR GREATEST HEROES ARE ALL DEAD THERE IS NO HOPE JUST ADMIT DEFEAT AND GIVE YOUR LIVES UP WILLINGLY OR SUFFER SLOW PAINFUL DEATHS!" Suddenly a Hero strikes the Dragon God simultaneously other Hero's strike the Dragon God's team. The Hero says "We will fight until the end" The Dragon God says "The end is here"