page 87

The following day John trains to master the Nature hybraid power and abillites proving that he had a little bit of free will. Emily watches amazed she says "I hit him with billions of spores and he still has some free control amazeing my love" It takes John six years to master everything and another eight years to overcome Nature's control. Emily looks down at John who has become exhausted by freeing myself from her control she says "John my love you don't want to be mine anymore?" John says "I love you Emily" John blacks out. Emily joyed by John's confession doesn't attack. However after he recovers John leaves and claims the Nature resistence armour which is now two million times as powerful as John's resistence. John in the Nature resistence armour fights Nature. Emily uses all of her minnions to battle John but they all fall she than takes in all of the power of Nature to become her greatest self. Emily becomes Nature all of Nature's power she masters and uses it against John. John defeats Nature and becomes a master of all Nature however he is badly wounded and leaves in retreat. John is attacked by a human and the Amulet is used to trap him once more. Emily was badly wounded when an indivual appears before her Emily says "Help me" The indivual says "You tried to take my beloved away from me for that you must die" Emily is killed by the indivual Humanity comes out of hiding and begain to rebuild.