page 24

Emily looks at John curious as to what he wanted John says "I need you to teach me all you know about soul manipulation and soul harnessing" Emily says "I don't know anything about those I'm sorry" John says "Ok" John says "Guys I need my tools and get me the Dragon corpses I'm making some stronger equipment!" Two months later John's companions have on their new Dragon armour weapons and gear as well as Emily with her own. The Dragon God and his team arrived with two million Dragons the girls wait at the entrance Emily says "I hope that your guy can win" Lucy says "I trust that he can buy time" Beth says "I think that he will win" Jade says "Master will win we only need to buy time" The Dragon God's Dragon army engaged them in combat while Emily's army engaged them in combat simultaneously the Dragon God and his team engaged Lucy's team in combat. Meanwhile in the stronghold John waits. Rouge arrived and says "I've been waiting for you" John says "That makes two of us" They clashed everyone knew that the outcome of this battle between John and Rogue would ultimately determine which side would win. Lucy's team were just bearly holding their own due to the revived ones decrease in ability they were no match for the Dragon God's team and the might of Lucy Jade Flare and Beth were the main pillars holding them back as for the others their armor and equipment helped them as well as number advantage.