page 103

John looks down on her and says "I'm sorry Jade I have to leave you this is goodbye" John abandons Jade unable to have a wolf at the academy he had to get rid of her. Jade stalks John but is unable to get into the academy which is guarded heavily. Jade leaves and gathers an army of wolves and prepares to rush into the academy kill everyone inside and escape with John. Jade stops and changes her mind she changes taking human form. She is very beautiful and very attractive she says "Disperse wait for my signal to attack" With that all of the Wolves disperse. Jade kills a monster with her barehands and skins it for clothes once dressed she says "I can't go naked that would be bad" Jade transfers into John's class two monthes later. Jade can't wait to see John again after two months apart that much time was complete torture for her. Jade attracts the hearts of all the males in the academy as well as having all the females envey her looks and as a result feel insecure about their own looks. The teacher intouduced Jade to the class but she was unable to find John. Jade looks for John uncareing about anything else. Jade eventually finds him sparring with a teacher. A girl smiles at Jade and says "So your also interested in mister John?" Jade frowns and says "Also?" The girl says "Every girl here has a crush on him but he doesn't stop training all he does is train no one has gotten his attention yet" Jade smiles and says "That's good to hear  now i'll go introuduce myself."