page 77

John's presence alone was enough to stop invasions John continues travelling alone with no real destination he saves towns nations even entire countries by simply being there coincidentally as a result they were calling him Humanity's saviour. A boy approches John and says "Thank you for protecting us mister" John responds by saying "I'm not" Jasmine and John soon become rivals  John kept winning uninterested and lets her live. Than one day in a human nation well enjoying his meal John was faced by some fans he says "I'm trying to enjoy my meal" They keep bothering him than one of them accidentally bumped into the table causing the meal to hit the ground ruined. John looks down at his meal and says "You ruined my meal suffer" John destroys the entire nation because his meal was ruined. As a result humanity feared him and wanted to exile him but couldn't because they needed him. Three weeks later Jasmine confronts John and says "You are a monster you wiped out an entire human nation because of a ruined meal" John responds by saying "What do you want?" Jasmine says "To offer you a deal join me and i'll allow you to enjoy all of your meals and give you whatever you desire" John looks at Jasmine and says "You can't give me my desires" Jasmine says "They were monsters and would have killed you you did the right thing I can give you happiness if you desire my love" John looks at Jasmine and says "Very well i'll agree" John joined Jasmine.