page 63

When the shockwave began a mother who had excelled as a fighter and her husband who had excelled as a magic soul spirit healer user their teenage daughter who was an exceptionally gifted crafter and blacksmith as well as their youngest daughter who was only two years old were passing by when the shockwave happened. The mother the father and daughter protected the baby. Fortunately they all survived they were powerful enough to survive. The family find baby Jackson and take him in as their own. Growing up Jackson was taught by the mom and dad everything they knew the eldest sister relectantly taught him blacksmithing and crafting. Jackson was a quick learner. John used his spirit soul mental healing and other abillities to live for two thousand years which he used to improve learning speed by absorbing John Jackson gained John's two thousand years of cultivation in learning speed which was multipled by two billion due to the time diffrence in the world and in the training zone so in fact he gained two thousand billion years worth of John cultivateing his own learning speed which was also combined with Jackson's learning speed which resulted in the reborn Jackson's own learning speed to be even greater . At the age of eight Jackson had surpassed his teachers he was happy living with a family again because when he was young Jade which was John's girlfriend from Earth had killed his entire family and decimated his home village only him and Emily managed to escape this was what drove them to do the things they did they wanted revenge and were trying to find Jade so they could get it.