page 62

Four thousand years later an exiled Necromancer who was forced into the no mans land where they find Jackson's corpse. Jackson was so powerful and dangerous that his soul survived for so long after death however it was now just a lingering spark about to vanish forever at that moment the Necromancer revives Jackson's soul. Jackson awakens as his body was in the no man's land for so long it adapted and evovled to become immune to the lethal place he rises to his feet and says "You have brought me back I am greatful now lets leave" Jackson takes the Necromancer to a safer location he says "There are two people that I must kill" Jackson finds John's corpse one day and says "Master thank you" Jackson drains all of John's power adding it to his own with the combined power of John and Jackson a devasteing shockwave takes form. Jackson and the Necromancer were in ground zero of the blast. The entire world was impacted by the shockwave however when he was alive John created extremely powerful forcefeilds using the science of Earth they were all over the world in every forest in every city every village every place had them as well as powerful magic spirtual soul and other barriers. The barrier's were evolved overtime however they were all destroyed by the shockwave. However they had taken all the force of the shockwave as a result they canceled each other out. The Necromancer was destroyed completely from the shockwave however Jackson transended death and returned to the living however his body was destroyed resulting in him becoming reborn from the destruction. Jackson was a baby once again.