page 86

John says "I didn't do that for you they were just in my way" Emily says "I know John I still love you tell me that you'll be mine" John says "What are you going to do to me?" Emily says "I will allow you to stay humanif that is what you desire" John says "How did you find me?" Emily says "That human he wasnt running away I was driving him towards you I needed someone else to free you now say that you'll be mine" John says "Very well I'll be yours" Two days later John tracks down a human professor who is the last one left John says "Doctor what do you have for me?" The proffesor says "Oh my it can't be is it really you I can't believe I am speaking with the God who protects humanity in the flesh" John says "Sure whatever what do you have for me?" They reveal an armour crafted for thousands of years in private the armour's resistences to Nature are on par with John's he says "Thank you i'll take over" Four months later The master crafter that he is John improved the armour turned it into an armour four thousand times more resistent. John than takes it and has his minions work on it further. When John returns to Emily he finds her pissed she says "I can't stand not having you near me always that's why I'll make you mine" John is hit with spores until he becomes infected and under Emily's control. Emily says "This is much better right John?" John says "Much better" Emily embraces him.