page 105

This girl is very attractive but Jade was even more attractive the girl says "I'm back John" John smiles at the girl and says "Welcome back Lucy it's been awhile" Lucy says "Still eating?" John gets up gettin out of everyone's grips even Jade's he says "Not anymore" They clashed Jade watches annoyed. John fights with dual weapons while Lucy fights with one they clashed. John utilizes the full extent of his abillity from immortality and training however Lucy is a superior fighter. Jade watches analyzeing Lucy's fighting. Lucy beats John thousands of times going one weapon at a time . Jade steps up and says "Hello miss would you care for a match?" Lucy says "Sure why not?" Lucy and Jade duel. Jade uses Lucy's own fighting stlye against her as she analyzes her opponent and improves during the battle. John watches amazed at the skill of Jade and Lucy. Jade enjoys that John is amazed with her and keeps fighting.  Two weeks of back to back matches later. Jade masters everything Lucy had and was equally matched with all of Lucy's fighting styles however she knows that she had to be superior if she wants John's attention so she combines Lucy's fighting styles with her own effortlessly beating Lucy however Lucy also keeps going refuseing to give up John to anyone. Jade beats Lucy relentlessly to the point that Lucy needs a hospital even so Lucy still fights refuseing to lose John. Jade breaks Lucy's arms legs and fingers but Lucy still fights back to keep John. John interferes and says "Enough Lucy you lost don't push yourself so hard as for you please stop" Jade says "Train with me i'm the best in the entire academy"