Prologue: The Beginning of the Disaster

"Do you have the book?"

"I do. Here it is, you fucker."

"Thanks, my good friend. I'll return it to you when I finish reading it."

His best friend glared at him with her piercing eyes, "Don't crumple any pages, I'm telling you, Taehyung, you're dead if you do. It's my greatest treasure, you dumb bitch."

"Why would I? This book is much more crucial than my own life."

The boy, with a smirk flashing on his face, immediately but gently opened the first page of the book. He already read the said novel but he read it on his phone, in epub style. Upon knowing that his best friend bought all of the volumes of the novel, he immediately asked her that he'll be borrowing the book just to have an experience reading the book of the said novel.

Yes, that man is Kim Taehyung while his best friend's name is Kim Jennie, and yes, they're both fujoshi and fudanshi, or what you call them a boy's love genre fan.

Taehyung dedicated his life reading all kinds of BL genres, from soft genres, to hardcore, mysterious or even dramatic. Name it, and he knows it all! But he was just recently hooked on this BL novel that he just read, the problem is that he can't afford to buy the book of this novel! So with a broken heart, he just stick first to an il*egal site that has a story of the said novel. Yep, he knew that what he was doing was wrong, but what can he do? He's broke and is on the verge of dying from hunger! *insert exaggeration*

But the truth is, he just really withdrew last month all the allowances his father gave to him and bought different BL comics and books.

Anyways, back to the life of our young fudanshi. Taehyung was currently laying on his bed, hands holding the book with an annoyed face. He's blurting out different cusses at the current chapter that he was reading. The genre of the book is of course, BL genre and the plot of it is in fusion of magic, Gods and Goddesses and royal world shits. The family of the protagonist and male lead are one of the royals, the male lead, which is the crown prince of Western Kingdom, have an enormous power which could be tied to those Gods, making his name famous worldwide.

"Bullshit! Why is the protagonist so dumb? He's confessing to you!!! The fucking man of my dreams is confessing to you, my God!" Taehyung almost threw the book but remembered that he was just borrowing it so he immediately stopped what he's just going to do or else, Jennie is going to really butcher him.

Taehyung continued throwing hate on the said book every time an exciting part is coming.

"DON'T BE A BITCH! SHUT UP YOU FILTHY WHORE!"

"He's really hot, like super hot, that's why I understand why the older brother really likes this man hehe."

"WHAT?! YOU KISSED YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER'S LOVER?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR WHAT? AND WHY WAS THE MALE LEAD JUST ACCEPTED THE KISS? ARGH!"

"Oh... So the older brother drugged the male lead's wine and made him his fucking puppet..."

Taehyung is so focused on reading the novel that when his phone started ringing, he immediately declined the call, thinking that reading comes first before anything. Hours and hours passed by, he even skipped his dinner just to finish reading the book.

"Shut up! Don't bully your younger brother! It's not that you're the main character of the story anyway!"

"Wait... What?" Taehyung's tears immediately ran down his face, his eyes becoming puffy and snot all over his face.

"HE KILLED HIM! HE KILLED HIS YOUNGER BROTHER! FUCK YOU!!!"

"Yeah! PUT HIM IN JAIL AND ROT HIM INSIDE THERE! OR YOU CAN JUST KILL HIM PRINCE JUNGKOOK!"

"Poor male lead, be brave... The main character told you to be brave and be happy... But I know it's hard, considering that you just lost him. BUT DON'T FORGET TO KILL THAT OLDER BROTHER BITCH PLEASE!"

2:30 am, that's the time when he finished reading the novel. He still has an early class tomorrow but who cares? Novel before school!

Getting up, he went to the bathroom to pee. He didn't even notice that his urinary bladder is already crying, begging him to let out the liquid inside until he finished reading the entire book. With still a heavy heart and flowing tears on his face, he timidly walked inside the bathroom.

Baam!

There was soap on the floor that Taehyung didn't see, and his left foot stepped on it, making him slide on it and hit his head with great impact on the floor. Blood started everywhere. It happened so fast that even Taehyung was shocked from his core.

What? So this is how my life was finished? I still don't know the ending of this ongoing manga that I'm reading...

Darkness finally swallowed him.

•••••

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, the light immediately blind his eyesight. He looked up and saw this one young man, his cuteness and gentleness quickly engulfed Taehyung's eyes, making Taehyung feel like he's seeing a real life angel that was descended from heaven.

Taehyung looked to his left, then to his right and saw that the place is different, so so different from the current world he remembered he's living in. The furniture feels like it came from that rich royal castle that he's always seen on television, meanwhile, his bed is a king-sized bed with a soft mattress that his body is already eating up by the bed and the quilt on top is even silk. The weirdest of it all is that he's still wearing his clothes before he dies!

Taehyung's current curious attitude quickly turned into a quivering mess.

"W-Where am I?"

"Huh? You're awake, hyung?" This young boy furrowed his eyebrows at Taehyung's sudden question. Taehyung didn't even notice his presence earlier if he didn't just answered his question.

"What question is that? You're in the prince palace, in your bedroom! Did you hit your head or something?" Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing the man's statement. His shivering didn't cease a bit.

"W-Who is the visitor?"

The young boy sighed deeply, "Sigh. The Crown Prince of the West, His Highness Jeon Jungkook. You really did hit your head."

"C-Can you give m-me that m-mirror?!"

"Okay... But why are you shouting, hyung?" This young boy handed the round mirror towards Taehyung. With a nervous and shaking hands, he looked up and what greeted him was the uncanny reflection in the mirror.

Although nothing big changes, his hair that Taehyung dyed blue in color because of a bet, becomes black, wavy silky hair, his brown eyes that everyone adores turn into deep, black color. Taehyung started feeling his body and immediately noticed that his physics, which he knew still have some muscles all over the body, becomes skinny, or should Taehyung say, sexy but still with a figure!

Taehyung never denied that in terms of face, he's handsome, but right now, with this new face, he has become more handsome and shining, his skin is even in the hue of pink! His lips are so soft like a cloud and pink like a peach and skin that is more healthy and silk than his previous one.

Taehyung bets that his height is also affected. He's tall for his age, with a height of 179 cm something yet he does look like a man with a height of 176 something cm. Weight? It's obvious that he has also become much lighter.

"Hyung? You're creeping me out..." This young boy, or should he say, his now younger brother glanced at him with a bewildered face. Taehyung, who's now slowly accepting the reality he's with him now, just gazed at the man with his mouth still in agape.

He's not innocent when it comes to this, since he had read so many genres of comic and webtoon with this already cliche genre but still, when you've encountered these things, of course, your brain will freeze but Taehyung couldn't ignore the fact that...

I... really am transmigrated into the novel and become the older brother of the protagonist, who is the main villain of the story, and the character I hated the most!