Part 1 Chp 3: Taehyung, Upon Meeting The Male Lead.

OH. MY. GOD! It's really Jungkook! The one and only Jeon Jungkook! Ah! the story's protagonist, the mighty, egotistical and powerful monarch of this era and the one who fucking assassinated this young man's character! Am I really going to perish twice?

Raising his left eyebrow, Jungkook, who had been leaning against the corner earlier, moved to approach Taehyung, whose face was now extremely pale.

Suddenly, Taehyung feels like he's seeing a large lion finally approaching his prey to devour him fully.

"Don't come near me! I know that you're going to butcher me to death!" Jungkook immediately halted on his steps after hearing Taehyung's scream. His eyebrows wrinkled instantly when he heard the latter statement that the man shouted.

Taehyung screamed out of fear rather than rage. Taehyung feels like vomiting as Jungkook, who had earlier ceased his movements, starts approaching him again.

Why did you arrive in front of me this early? This is not in the script! What did I do to you for me to deserve this ending in life? Please don't kill me right away; I even made a plan for you and Myung earlier! I promised I won't interfere in your love story! Please, I still want to live!

Taehyung's first reaction was to flee, so he did. However, being the moron that he is, he failed to see that he was still floating above the ground. As a result from his attempted run, his body was instantly pushed back down below and in seconds his face was going to collide with the tall vase that was proudly standing in front of him, like it was even opening its arms for Taehyung's upcoming impact.

Vase: Come to papa!

Without delay, he shut his eyes and anticipated the excruciating sensation of the vase that would hit his face.

H-huh? Where’s that fucking vase? And Why do I suddenly feel a strong, sturdy body...

When he gently opened his eyes, they instantly widened. Instead of his face crushing on the vase, his face was currently laying on Jungkook's bosom! Taehyung's hands automatically held Jungkook's broad shoulders, while the muscular man's arms were securely wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

Vase: Aaww… Maybe next time!

Taehyung: Get out of here! You fucking vase!

"Hyung! Why are you outside, you're supposed to be— Oh my, Your Highness Jungkook?"

"I am not!" Taehyung with an agitated voice said, quickly withdrawing his hands and pushing Jungkook away from him.

I am not cheating with your husband, okay?! Don't be mistaken!

With a sidelong glance at the crown prince's face standing next to Taehyung, Myung ran towards his brother and questioned, "What happened? Are you fine?" Myung glanced back again towards Jungkook, "Did something occur to my brother, Your Highness?"

Glancing back at the young man, who's still having an existential crisis, Jungkook remarked in a low voice towards Myung, "He's now alright."

With both hands folded, Myung bowed profoundly to the crown prince, saying, "Well, in that case, thank you for rescuing my older brother, Your Highness."

After giving a slight nod, Jungkook turned around and proceeded inside his designated room, closing it tightly behind him afterwards.

Gazing at the locked door, being delusional he is, Taehyung was too startled to speak. He really treats Myung with such tenderness!

"What happened, hyung?" Myung asked, casting a quick peek at Taehyung's physique and letting out a sigh when he saw that he was fine and had no bruises.

"Why are you straying outside? You're still unwell, right? I told you that you shouldn't go outside and just rest inside your room all day until you're finally okay again." Myung nagged, even shaking his head afterwards.

Am I really the big brother of him? He's really soft and caring, that's why our dearest male lead really fell in love with him.

"Okay okay, now let's go back to my room. I am going to inquire you that you need to answer truthfully!”  Taehyung, with his sudden brilliant eyes, was looking at his brother who's now astonished.

"W-Why?"

Taehyung instead just grabbed his brother's right hand and led him to his room, saying, "Let's go first!!!" Taehyung instantly forgot about his meeting with the beast and began to consider all the options that he can do towards Jungkook and Myung for them to have a moment again.