Part 2 Chp 24: Jungkook With Their Promises.

Myung sighed heavily and moved slowly in the direction of Jungkook, tenderly holding his hand and asking, "What's wrong? Why are you so agitated?" Myung's sweet voice resonated through Jungkook's ears, "Let's talk, please? My love?" but Jungkook just, and completely, ignored Myung's presence.

They are both crouched in the courtyard where the tall, gorgeous cherry blossom tree is proudly standing.

Myung hardly felt different when Jungkook just simply stared at him without showing any emotion in his eyes, but Myung just ignored Jungkook's stare and continued soothing him.

"Please, talk to me..."

"What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?" Myung furrowed his eyebrows and then he chuckled afterwards, "What do you mean why did I follow you? What an idiot, of course, I'm worried about you!"

"I don't need nor want that emotion coming from you, Myung." Jungkook replied bluntly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jungkook? Why are you acting... this way towards me?" Myung asks with a hurt expression on his face.

With his anger rekindling, Jungkook yelled, "Why not? After all the shit happened? You think I didn't know that you're the one who proposed that engagement to both our fathers!"

To say he's mad right now is an understatement. He feels as though he was stabbed in the back by someone, making even the most important person in his life suffer deeply because of him.

"Myung, you're taking away my freedom and my liberty to decide for myself!"

Myung pulled Jungkook's body firmly with his hands, "Why?! We promised that we'd get married in the future, right?! We promised that-"

"Bullshit!"

Myung's brows furrowed and he murmured, "W-what did you s-say?"

"You're still holding in that fucking promise that we made when we were kids, Myung, that pact even I regretted agreeing with you!"

"R-regret? What the fuck, J-Jungkook... Take that back! TAKE THAT BACK!" Myung yelled so loud that his voice became hoarse, Myung even sobbing after hearing Jungkook's remarks.

"Yes, Myung, yes! Because of what the fuck I've done, I didn't know that it'll cause me to slip away from Taehyung's side!"

Myung screamed, his emotions finally overflowing out of his body, "M-My hyung? T-Tell me, Jungkook.. D-do... I-I am your f-first love, r-right? Y-You even told me t-that we'll both marry each other! S-So why-him? Why did y-you suddenly t-think of T-Taehyung?! WHY?!"

After seeing how chaotic Myung is right now, Jungkook sighed deeply to calm himself first. After that, he held Myung's shoulders gently before continuing his words.

"Myung, I apologize, I really apologize but kindly let go of the commitments we made, okay? For me, those were now meaningless phrases. Please let go of me?" Jungkook quietly whispered, attempting to soothe Myung who was still shaking.

After that, Myung slapped Jungkook, and it even echoed in the whole courtyard, and said, "FORGET?! JUNGKOOK, I HELD THAT PROMISE FOR LONG YEARS AND YOU TELLING ME NOW TO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT ALL?! YOU'RE MY GREATEST LOVE, JUNGKOOK AND FUCK YOU FOR THAT!"

Jungkook just simply lowered his head and tolerated Myung's hostility at him. He recognized the source of Myung's rage now that he was calm and his thinking was clear. He will become enraged too even if someone just suddenly breaks a promise they made to him that he was keeping for years.

But numerous events had taken place. They are no longer the same two naive kids who were just agreeing to each other's puppy love. Jungkook was also not in that state anymore and he doesn't have a clue on why that catastrophe happened.