Character Description

Kim Taehyung

Age: 19 years oldCurrently residing: Eastern Kingdom, previously EarthTitle: Became the Crown Prince of the Eastern KingdomFavorite Food: MeatFavorite Color: Black and WhiteFavorite BL Genre: AngstMotto: if you're really meant to be, fate will do ...

Age: 19 years old
Currently residing: Eastern Kingdom, previously Earth
Title: Became the Crown Prince of the Eastern Kingdom
Favorite Food: Meat
Favorite Color: Black and White
Favorite BL Genre: Angst
Motto: if you're really meant to be, fate will do their thing for you to be each other.

• A man from the earth who was transmigrated inside his favorite novel
• His age in earth is 19 years old
• Known to be as an ambivert person, quiet to the people he doesn't know and becomes noisy to the people he's close with.
• His father is his only remaining family.
• Big time fudanshi, his best friend, influenced him to be a fan of the boy's love genre.

Kim Taehyung (from the novel)

Age: 25 years oldCurrently residing: -Title: Crown Prince of the Eastern Kingdom, soon to be the 16th king

Age: 25 years old
Currently residing: -
Title: Crown Prince of the Eastern Kingdom, soon to be the 16th king.
Favorite Food: -
Favorite Color: -
Motto: What belongs to me should be always mine.

• The main antagonist in the story.
• Taehyung from the Earth's current and possessed body.
• Deeply obsessed with Jungkook due to unknown reason.
• Loved Myung but it all faded when his jealousy built up towards him because of Jungkook.
• According to the character description, of all the characters, he has the lowest magic inside his body but is clever and is a fast thinker, next to Jungkook when it comes to the brain.

Jeon Jungkook