Part 2 Chp 27: Everyone's Unknown Past 3

Newspaper Daily in the Eastern Kingdom, 06/13/XXXX, 6 am.

THE CROWN PRINCE WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A MASK, FINALLY REVEALED.

Kim Taehyung, the Crown Prince and soon-to-be King of the Eastern kingdom, is rumored to be concealing his true identity in order for people to see his purportedly "good personality" and to be adored by everyone in the realm.

He was last spotted yesterday strolling beside Prince Jeon Jungkook, the Crown Prince of the Western kingdom, who they both appeared to be enjoying the time of their life.

However, based on the information provided by this anonymous source, Kim Taehyung is attempting to develop a closer relationship with the Crown Prince of the West in order for him to be aware of all of Jeon Jungkook's flaws and vulnerabilities so that he may use them as a weapon to overthrow the next monarch of the West.

At age 10, the two first ran into one other and grew close. When they first encountered each other, Kim Taehyung was not just a bully but he also dared to slam the young Jungkook hard into the wall, leaving a large wound on the young Jeon Jungkook's body. However, the King of the West thought this was simply a game for kids and immediately accepted the apology. Witnesses also reported that Kim Taehyung's father, the King of the East, departed the scene right away following the incident out of anger and embarrassment for his oldest son.

All of the aforementioned claims are accurate, according to Kim Taehyung's childhood friend, Kwon Soonyoung, who also confirmed this to the reporter earlier.

"Well, yeah, they actually did meet at that time, and Taehyung really pushed Jungkook because, if I recall correctly, he was jealous of Jungkook at the time of winning the game, though I'm not sure what game it was," Kwon Soonyoung said.

Kwon Soonyoung added, "Taehyung did really say to me back then that he's made a fool of Prince Jungkook and told him that he's the closest person to him even though he'll simply exploit him," he continued. "Last time, Taehyung also said that Prince Jungkook will be arranging a trip to this place and he will be using this opportunity to make a big move towards the crown prince."

"I tried to stop him from doing this because he's putting his life and Jungkook's in danger, but I didn't know that he still continued his plan. It seems like every day, Taehyung is becoming more obsessed with Jungkook's downfall. I'm saying all these honest statements because I'm his friend and I'm really concerned about him. I want him to finally change this dark persona of his." Kwon Soonyoung stated before finishing his last statement.

This unnamed source claims that Jeon Jungkook is someone that Kim Taehyung secretly adores and is obsessed with.

The anonymous source claimed that, while doing all in his power to eliminate Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung was secretly enamored with the two of them and had even engaged in dark witchcraft to achieve this goal.

We are attempting to get in touch with the palace, but it has not yet issued a formal statement about this news. On the other hand, the Palace of the Western kingdom is still silent about the said issue.

What would now transpire with the incoming ruler of the Eastern Kingdom?

"I'm not scheming anything against you or engaging in dark witchcraft for fuck's sake, Jungkook, you know that!"