Part 2 Chp 19: Jungkook, The Crown Prince of the West

One week has passed and this is the day that every person in the West waited for, their Crown Prince's birthday.

On the first day of the three day celebration, everyone was lively and happy. There are already various designs and food in the palace alone. If you step out and go to the capital, there will be more evidence on how they are vivaciously celebrating Jungkook's birthday.

Myung and I are currently walking in the capital, buying food and maybe some souvenirs to take home. The king told us to get back to the palace at exactly 5 pm since all of the aristocrats from here and other countries are also visiting the kingdom to celebrate Jungkook's birthday. I didn't see Jungkook's silhouette as of today, probably busy preparing for his upcoming guests. Arya, on the other hand, is still sleeping on his bed, not caring for what's happening today.

"Hyung, look, is this good enough to give to our father?" Myung's sudden voice gets me out of my trance. I looked at what he was showing me and saw a nylon bracelet, it has a shell in the middle as a design.

I nodded my head, "Yes and don't worry, father will appreciate all of your gifts." Myung smiled widely and saw him buying the bracelet using the country's own currency, he even bought ice pop. Money wise, all of the five kingdoms, well three in general, are using Western Kingdom's own and old currency.

"Myung, I will tell you something so listen closely." I spoke seriously, successfully in getting Myung's attention.

We stopped and sat at one of the floating benches here on the side road, "Myung, after this celebration, we'll finally go back to our place."

I noticed how Myung's eyes widened suddenly, "Really? Why, hyung?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why? You don't want to go back to our place?"

"A-ah no, hyung! It's just, I'm feeling like you're already liking this place and probably thinking that you'll decide to stay here for a couple more days." Myung answered, I chuckled and shook my head at his response.

"No, silly. Father might just be getting worried at us and remember, he's all alone in the palace right now. And we're going to call him later, is that all good?" Myung just nodded his head and smiled at me, so I smiled back at him while ruffling his hair while he was cutely eating his ice pop.

Myung, I insisted on going back to our place because after these three days, my mission with you and Jungkook will finally become successful and done. You two will even thank me for this great action that I did!

I'm not the main antagonist of the story anymore and I'm now just a cute cupid, being the bridge towards all love in each other's fairy tale love story...

•••••

I'm currently looking at the bracelet with a push button placed on my wrist. They were given to all of us after we entered this courtyard and I still don't know the purpose of this bracelet. I tried pushing the button but nothing really happened.

"Oh my gosh, is that you, Taehyung?" Upon entering the courtyard, since it was already 5 pm, a man with his crown on his head greeted me while smiling widely at me.

I awkwardly returned his smile, not knowing who he was. Fuck, who's this character? What should I call him?!

"I didn't notice Myung, you're also here?" Myung rolled his eyes but smiled afterwards, "Yes, of course, Prince William. My brother's here and so do I."

Prince William? Wiliam? Oh my gosh, is he the prince of the South?!

I widened my eyes and in a hasty action, I grabbed Prince William's right hand to shake hands with him, "Nice meeting with you, Your Highness the Crown Prince William!"