Part 1 Chp 17: Taehyung, Stopping The Two From Fighting

"You're really going with us?" I simply groaned when I saw Arya standing not too close beside Jungkook, who also has the same face as mine.

"Yes, I mean, he's also my cousin and I don't see any reason as to why not." I just rolled my eyes and walked closely to Jungkook. I just noticed that there are two coaches behind Arya and Jungkook.

"You're not even invited so Taehyung's right, why are you even here?" Jungkook said while smirking, probably pissing Arya.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?" Arya replied, his nose is even smoking in anger towards Jungkook.

"Nothing, just enjoy the ride." Jungkook just turned his back towards Myung.

"Good morning, Your Highnesses, my name's Kim Sunoo, a worker in the royal kitchen." Sunoo, who's been walking shyly behind us since earlier, suddenly kowtowed in front of Jungkook and Arya.

Oh my gosh, is he really kowtowing on the ground? Are the commoners really required to kowtow in front of the royalties? It just suddenly hits me about how there are big differences between the people with social status and the common people. I didn't feel that, until today, since this body, this character, is also part of that highly person.

"You don't need to do that, Sunoo." Jungkook said and held Sunoo's arms to help him stand up. I genuinely smiled at the sight. Jungkook, in the novel, was really respected and had a deeper bond with the commoners than with those people with social status since his father, the king, taught him that a true king shouldn't make people serve him but he should be the one serving those people with a gracious and open heart. This is also the reason why Myung, who also has the same perception of Jungkook, fell deeply in love with him.

"U-Uhm, thank y-you, Your H--"

"Are you for real? Why shouldn't he do that? He's just a commoner. Inferior people will always remain at the bottom, Jungkook." Arya remarked while showing his overbearing attitude towards Sunoo. I saw how just Sunoo flinched towards Arya and hid his face, probably he's scared of him right now.

Is he for real? This fucker, he's really good at making people be irritated at him. Did he think that by what he's currently doing, he could make Myung like him? I don't truly know if I can change this character, like I would want to, anyway.

"What the fu--"

"Even though they're just commoners, they shouldn't be labeled as inferior people. All people have the same rights, no one is above and below the law, even if you're the ruler of the nation." Myung, who's just watching from behind, suddenly spoke up pridefully towards Arya.

Oh my god, that's my brother! That's the main character of the story! The cute little husband of Jungkook in the novel!

I noticed how Jungkook smiles at Myung's words. My gosh, my ship's really sailing today! Yeah, that's right, Jungkook! That's your lover, your also soon to be husband!

"Tss.. Whatever." Arya said before going up into one of the carriage.

"Let's go." Jungkook also said before entering the carriage.

The fuck, where should I and Sunoo seat? I don't want to be with Arya but I want Jungkook and Myung to be alone, with each other.

But actually, why don't they just give us three that one carriage and both of them in that other one, right? They're cousins for fuck's sake.

But it's understandable since they both have the same feelings and fight for Myung's affection. Pride, pride.

"Taehyung, let's go."

"Taehyung, hop in."

Jungkook and Arya spoke at the same time. Why are they calling me? It should be Myung, right?