Part 3 Chp 28: Myung, The Supposedly Original Character.

"J-Jungkook... What are you talking about?" To lighten the tense mood between them, Taehyung awkwardly laughed.

But as soon as he noticed how grave Jungkook currently looks, he assumed that when he and Arya went out earlier, something significant, a very important event, actually occurred here.

Taehyung sighed heavily and asked Jungkook, "I need an explanation, would you please explain to me? Today, I had so many salads placed on my plate that I don't even have an idea where to begin!"

Without Taehyung's knowledge, Jungkook grinned and approached the man even closer, asking, "Your hand... How is it?”

The unexpected concern caught Taehyung off guard, but he kept his composure and said, "Well... It's fine now, Arya cured it earlier," with a big smile plastering on his face. Hearing the name of his cousin, Jungkook's countenance turned sour, "Hmm.."

"Oh, right! Our conversation is now going off topic," Taehyung giggled once more before continuing to where they stopped, "I'm sorry, but what do you mean by your earlier sentences, Jungkook?"

"What happened here?" Taehyung wondered as he made the decision to take a seat under the tree while playing with the flowers that had fallen from the cherry blossom tree, "Why was Myung so furious? With me?”

"I love you, Taehyung," Jungkook remarked plainly but with an affirmative tone of voice.

The two men are now fixated on each other's eyes—one with a bewildered face and one with an unexplainable emotion—without saying any words.

•••••

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK?!?!

The petal that I'm holding was immediately crushed in my palm, “A-are you serious?! L-Like serious?! Me? You l-love me?! ME?!" Even my words are now broken from what did Jungkook just declared, what the fuck!

“Yes.” Jungkook stated again and I even felt the period in the end of that word yes. So here I am again, panicking after hearing clearly that the one he loves is me, this body. I don’t care if he sees me as some sort of an idiotic crazy right now but this information is too much for me to handle! I mean, Arya also just confessed to me earlier! What the fuck is really happening in this world?!

Also, ya, Jungkook-ah! You know, even if I kind of have a crush on you, you shouldn't try to manipulate my feelings with your sweet words! (OTL)

“B-But you can’t love me, Jungkook…” It’s true, he can’t like me for some obvious reason!

I immediately noticed Jungkook's eyebrows furrowing as he asked, "And why is that? Is this due to Arya? Do you… like him?" What Arya? Idiot. Even if Arya is not a character in this story, we two can’t still be together!

"W-Well to be honest with you, Arya also just declared to me that he likes me and wants to woo me," I admitted before I observed Jungkook's expression get even more solemn and dark.

"Really? Hence, there is reciprocity between your feelings?" Even though he's speaking with straight words right now, I could tell that his voice was still breaking and that he was becoming depressed. Aish, Jungkook!

"Because of Myung, of course! You love him, he loves you. The end!” I clenched my hair harshly as I’m currently frustrated about what’s currently happening at this moment.  For all I know, I just changed this plot a bit, just a bit, so they still should be the endgame, right?!

Jungkook then knelt down in front of me and I felt him holding my hand tenderly while gazing at me. His eyes... He appears to be gazing at me as though I am the most gorgeous thing he has ever seen.