Part 1 Chp 18: Taehyung, Having His Second Mission Finished.

"Everyone, I hope you'll like the food that I've prepared." Ni-ki courteously said and smiled at us, making me to return his smile to him. We arrived at lunch time, so we were all at the table, eating the prepared food for us.

The place is not near, but also far. They could've just use spatial magic to come here but since Sunoo and I don't have any magic in our body and based from the magic description in this world, if you don't have enough magic or your body doesn't have any magic to begin with, you can't enter someone's spatial magic even though that someone has an enormous magic inside his body. So in the end, they just decided to take a ride using carriages. This is also great since I also had a good nap in the carriage.

"Sunoo, please d-don't be shy with us, o-okay?" I chuckled at Ni-ki's stuttering words towards Sunoo. This couple's really so innocent, my gosh!

"You like him, brat?" Arya straightforwardly asked while sipping his black brewed coffee that the servant gave him.

I noticed how Ni-ki's face became red again, he's really so innocent. Sunoo, on the other hand, still hung his head low, ears turned into a hue of red.

"How's the government here, Riki? Any big problems currently facing the region?" Jungkook asked, finally getting into a formal conversation. Uhm.. Should we be here?

"I-I'll leave f-first, Your Highnesses. It seems that what you're talking about is a private matter and we, commoners, shouldn't hear it." Sunoo stood up beside me and so, we shifted all our focus to him. Here he is again with the commoner thing, sighs.

"It's okay, Sunoo. If Taehyung puts his trust in you, I'm also trusting you and besides, this is not that big anyways." Jungkook replied while looking at me, I just blinked my eyes many times at him as a reply, making Jungkook chuckled. What's funny about my gesture?

Ni-ki just nodded furiously while smiling at Sunoo and then there's Arya, who just rolled his eyes. Sunoo timidly sat again at his chair and murmured thank you to them.

Riki wipes his face first before speaking, "Well, if there are big problems you asked, it's the one I attended earlier and I'm still building a solution to its problem."

"Hmm, the main plaza thing? What is it?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"The people of Sol region were planning to have an extravaganza festa for the upcoming birthday of the Crown Prince, which is you, hyung." Jungkook raised his right eyebrow, probably taken aback by Ni-ki's words. The Western Kingdom yearly celebrates their Crown Prince's birthday, it'll last for 3 days and all the people of the nation will just either drink their asses off or just be with their family and eat or play together, since these three days are also their holiday from their jobs.

This tradition, based from the novel, was always happening to every Crown Prince or Crown Princess of the nation and it'll start if the first child was born, so even though Jungkook dislikes that his people are celebrating his birthday, he also couldn't prevent it since as what I said earlier, this will be also their holiday and who wouldn't like holidays? Break from work, break from academics, just overall break from stress.

"But the problem is that the Sol region was recently attacked by plagues and it affected every animal from the region, deflating our meat products since the infestation just happened not too long ago and we're still recovering from the catastrophe. The people are now worrying about what they should be serving for the feast since they said that it would not be a celebration if they just serve food without a meat, but the thing is, we're really short on animal meat." Ni-ki seriously explained and we were just attentively listening to him.

Meat being the favorite food is no different from the planet Earth so much that if there were infestations of meat, it's really becoming a huge issue since almost all people love eating meaty food, if not obvious from how much they love fatty burgers. On the other hand, in this world, even though not having any fastfood restaurants, the family''s based on wealth is by how much a family eats meat in their household, the more meat they consume, the more rich they are. God bless the vegetarian people, though.