Part 1 Chp 2: Taehyung, The Man Who Can't Seem to Fly.

The biggest question for now is: Should he immediately face Jungkook or should he stay in this room and let Jungkook and his brother have the time of their lives?

Of course, the accurate answer is the former. Taehyung, our current cannon fodder, will really do his best for his ship to sail on the sea. Besides, he's really getting anxious on what his reaction would be if he finally sees the face of the one and only male lead of the novel that even made those Gods jealous and want to get all his own and made all the Goddesses fall in love with his beauty.

Taehyung didn't really want to trigger the bomb for now because if he surprised himself in front of Jungkook, shit might happened and maybe, it'll be his first and last day living in this world so Taehyung decided to just behave like a dog for now while thinking of a future wherein, finally, his brother and Jungkook finally reached their own beautiful ending and start living happily with their children.

After wasting hours of just laying and staring at the wide ceiling of his bedroom, he finally decided to get up and give himself a bath. He's really feeling uncomfortable since his current clothes were the clothes he wore before he died so an intense chill ran through his skin upon remembering the excruciating pain he felt that time.

I don't want that to happen again!!!

Entering the huge bathroom, in all fairness, it feels like he's still in the modern era, like the 21st century, but without gadgets in his surroundings and just that everywhere you see, the color is gold, or maybe this is just purely gold. The bathroom is so boundless and broad that Taehyung felt like the bathroom was just the size of his past dorm room!

Is my dorm, which I am paying with huge money each month, just the size of the bathroom in the house of this rich family?

After bathing, his body feels more relaxed and comfortable. Taehyung immediately sees the cart beside his bed, full of food. It's maybe dinnertime now because the sky has long since become dark and they all think that he's still not feeling well in the head so they delivered the food again to his room. First day in this world and all he did was just to eat and lay on his bed so Taehyung, planning to become more productive, suddenly decided to wander through the palace since he's, duh, new to the place.

It shouldn't be a careless decision, right? Besides, since it's now evening, Jungkook might have finally rested inside his accommodating room.

But even though he doesn't want to see Jungkook, he really wants to see his younger brother and bombard him with questions on how his meeting with the mighty Jungkook went.

Wearing just his silk pajamas, he finally went out of his room. His eyes immediately landed on the wide paintings displayed on the wall. Taehyung started strolling, it even took him at least minutes to reach the end of the hallway, there were so many doors other than his room in this hallway alone but Taehyung didn't bother to open it all to just check what was inside, thinking that maybe it's just an empty room.

There is a staircase in the middle that connects to the next floor, but the problem is, it's too long to walk in that stair! Taehyung is the type of person who's lazy as bitch, that even bathing is a huge accomplishment to his life.

The novel has magic on it, right? Maybe, I can use a broomstick and fly like those in Harry Potter? Right!!

Luckily, there's a broomstick on the side that Taehyung wondered why it's placed there, standing on the corner of the wall. Maybe a servant placed it there but anyways, it was obvious that Taehyung is excited just from the wide grin on his face. He immediately gripped the broomstick and put his buttocks on top of it while wrapping his legs on the stick, readying himself to fly.

But after a few minutes of waiting, the broom still didn't fly. He's still not lifting from the ground.

Fuck! What is wrong with this broom? Do I need to chant a spell too? Bitch, I want to fly like a bird in the sky!

Taehyung frowned and immediately threw the broomstick on the corner again. While thinking on how to get his body to fly, Taehyung suddenly felt that his body was becoming light, like a piece of paper that was suddenly blown by the wind, his eyes immediately widened as he saw his two feet rising from the ground.

What is happening?! Does someone chant wingardium leviosa on me? Or is it just my powerful mind who is finally able to make myself levitate?!

"Now, you can fly."

He's not too high nor low so he still can steadily balance himself on the air. His face, that is full of smiles upon discovering that he can finally fly, immediately contorted with a shocked expression when he heard that deep yet gentle voice. His eyes landed on the man that was leaning, with his arms crossing on his wide chest, on the corner, obviously watching Taehyung intently since that broomstick moment because he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-What the— Jungkook?!"

.... Fuck, now Taehyung's done.