Part 3 Chp 33: Myung, You POS!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!

That is exactly what is currently playing over and over in Taehyung's thoughts. It seems as though God has awakened from his profound sleep, but rather than blessing the universe, He has given Taehyung all of the world's sins, causing him to suffer all of these catastrophes right now.

I didn't signed up for this shit... ㅠㅠ

But as the crown prince, as well as the eldest son of the King, he needs to think quickly and move faster than anyone else.

"Did they already call all the healers?!" Taehyung almost screamed and the servant flinched a bit upon hearing Taehyung's voice but still understood the current behavior of the crown prince and she nodded furiously, which unlike earlier, answered with more calmness, "H-His Majesty is currently being treated inside his room by all of the healers here in the palace. I-I just went to inform you, Y-Your Highness..."

Taehyung sighed all he thought was the air built up inside his body when he's not breathing earlier and relaxed a bit, "That's good. I'll go there after I talk with Myung," the servant respectfully bowed before leaving the two brothers alone.

"Jihoon? Please answer..."

"Y-Your Highness? I'm here," Taehyung sighed heavily, suddenly feeling the weight being lifted on his chest, "Thank goodness! How are you?! How is everyone?!"

"We're all fine here, Your Highness, no casualties with children, the only casualty was the house and things inside it, other than that, nothing else."

Taehyung wiped the sudden tear in his cheek and nodded even though the person on the other line was not seeing it, "Don't worry, I'll be sending all the help that you currently need there right now."

"I apologize but I'm just curious, you're not going to inspect here, Your Highness?"

"M-Maybe you've been right since the start, Jihoonie..." Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows but immediately remembered the thing that he told Taehyung.

A sudden silence enveloped both of them. Taehyung broke it first and chuckled slowly, voice full of tiredness, "Anyways, I promise you that I'll visit there later, as soon as possible, after I've solved the main issue here in the palace."

Jihoon's eyes widened upon hearing Taehyung's suggestion, "D-Did something bad happen, Your Highness?! Are you a-alright?!"

"Don't worry Jihoon, don't be nervous, okay? I am fine, just trust me to fix this one. I already ordered Mr. Jeon, who's going to be my representative, to go there with all the healers as well as other necessities. I'll be following later with additional help for the children, for all of you."

Taehyung heard Jihoon sighing and maybe he couldn't see it but Taehyung felt Jihoon nodding his head, "Alright, my trust is also with you ever since from the start, Your Highness."

Taehyung smiled widely after hearing that, "Thank you, Jihoonie..."

Taehyung ended the short conversation with Jihoon and luckily, in most coincidence, Myung is walking towards Taehyung who has the most worried expression in the room right now.

"H-Hyung..."

"Myung," Taehyung glanced at the still shivering Myung and already felt different emotions upon seeing his brother's state, "You can rest in your bedroom first. I'll be handling all of these, alright?"

"B-But w-what about F-Father?" Taehyung just smiled indifferent towards Myung and Myung felt that he's suddenly disturbed by Taehyung's smile at him.

"It's fine, now go and rest, I know that you've done a lot of things, right?" Taehyung smiled sadly before walking away from Myung who already had furrowed eyebrows seeing the sudden shift of emotion from his brother.