Extra Chp 36: Kim Taehyung meets the Crown Prince Kim Taehyung

"Taehyung..."

Is someone calling me?

"Taehyung..."

Yes, I am not actually having hallucinations. That is a young man's voice, and it has a soothing tone, like my mother lulling me to sleep.

"Kim Taehyung, please open your eyes."

At last, at the man's last words, I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was that everything was white. I feel though this is my second death and I'm currently at the doorway of paradise, with St. Peter standing at the threshold, awaiting for my arrival.

St. Peter, with his arms opened wide: Welcome, my child! You being here in heaven rather than in hell deeply surprises me.

Taehyung: If your surprise comes as a surprise to you, then mine is even greater!

... But all of that is just an exaggerated play in my head as I eventually acclimated my eyes to the light and saw his face and what the fuck...

ISN'T HIS FACE JUST THE SAME AS MINE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS JUST OUR HAIR COLOR!

Taehyung was finally left out from his own point of view as he heard the young man chuckling and speaking with his most gentle and alluring voice, "You've probably wondering now what is happening, right?" Taehyung simply nodded in agreement, realizing that he had been so taken aback by his appearance that he had nearly forgotten he had no idea where he was.

If Taehyung is not dreaming, then the last thing he recalled was that Jungkook had dragged him into his own chamber after giving him a firm embrace under that tree as if he were terrified Taehyung might disappear again at any moment. Taehyung, after finally being inside the room of Jungkook, imagined that they would have a profound discussion or... something akin like in those BL cliche moments, in which Jungkook would pin him to the bed, seem slightly insane, and kiss him as if there were no tomorrow! Should it come with that moment, Taehyung thus already braced himself for that exciting eventuality, but in the end, Jungkook only nestled him under the quilt, wished him a good night, placing his hand on Taehyung's waist, and gave him another tight embrace before Jungkook eventually fell asleep. Consequently, Taehyung nearly fell out of bed-still wide awake from the shocking development of the event!

Jungkook, I've taken my pants off and this is what you show me?!

Due to his body's exhaustion from the day, without realizing that his eyes were getting too tired, Taehyung also fell asleep beside Jungkook!

"As you may know, I am Kim Taehyung, we're just in another blank, infinite realm with your soul in it." His name's also Kim Taehyung?

However, Taehyung is once more struck by an unexpected discovery, leaving him unsure of how to react at the time-should he laugh or cry? "AREN'T YOU SAYING YOU'RE THE ORIGINAL TAEHYUNG? KIM TAEHYUNG, THE CROWN PRINCE FROM THE NOVEL?"

"Unfortunately, that would be me." Taehyung would have been rolling his eyes to the back of his head if he could have and the Crown Prince simply grinned lightly at Taehyung's still surprised appearance and continued, "The transmigration of your soul inside the novel transpired because of me." Taehyung wrinkled his eyebrows and finally answered the Crown Prince carefully "H-Huh? Would you please... elaborate? I'm truly perplexed!"

With a smile, Crown Prince Taehyung holds Taehyung's hand tenderly and says, "Come with me first." Taehyung just lets the Crown Prince drag him. The initial thing Taehyung saw when they both entered the large, black hole the Crown Prince had created earlier was a typical university.

"Where's this?"

In response, the Crown Prince said, "Do you realize that the being is vast and expansive, and we have no idea how many versions of ourselves exist in each dimension or universe? And in every universe and realm, you have your own version of yourself residing there," the Crown Prince continued to hold Taehyung's hand as they entered the school cafeteria. "For instance, in this world, you are Kim Taehyung, a deaf college student." Taehyung then recognized the figure of himself sitting there, alone in his own world. His hair was in the color of ash brown and apparent earphones were plugged in his ears. "The objects in your ears are earplugs, which allow you to hear."