Part 3 Chp 29: Myung, Who Deeply Loves Jungkook.

"Y-You... Did something happen to you, Tae? Did you really forget all of it?" Jungkook asked with his voice full of curiosity and alertness.

Taehyung, on the other hand, has his eyebrows furrowed. He still doesn't know what the hell Jungkook's talking about. Taehyung couldn't decipher Jungkook's question, he doesn't know if he really missed a couple of words or chapters while reading or he's just dumb that he forgot that part exists.

But Taehyung, unlike earlier, was now calm. He can't reveal, or maybe he can but he just doesn't want to as the others might think he's really on drugs like how Jungkook's currently staring at him, that he's not that Kim Taehyung that he supposedly knows and was just a soul from another world.

So Taehyung, showing all the acting lessons he had learned in one of his music and arts subjects, began acting towards Jungkook.

Taehyung prays that his statement was accurate because Jungkook did mention that what he did in the past seriously wounded the real Taehyung's feelings. "I-I'm sorry... Perhaps, I just completely disregarded it as numerous events happened to me back then. You know... I'm not maintaining and retaining a memory in which it could bring me in a depressive moment."

Taehyung, putting the finishing touches on his performance, sheds a tear. He realizes that it's really over the top, but it still works since Jungkook saw the tears on his cheeks right away and brushed them away gently.

"Hey, why are you shedding tears? Please, don't cry... I understand you and my apologies if I made you uncomfortable, let's simply ignore it, okay?"

With a shake of his head, Taehyung turned to face Jungkook. "No.. No. Could you please tell me what had taken place back then? All of it?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he became clearly shocked by Taehyung's sudden request.

"N-No Taehyung, it's okay if you really can't remember-"

"No, Jungkook. Please tell me all about it." Taehyung feels sorry and guilty after sounding more demanding at Jungkook but what can he do? He really wants to know what the fuck is that history that made Jungkook to have some argument with his younger brother. If he wouldn't be able to know about that scene, he wouldn't be at ease.

Jungkook ruffled his own hair and sighed, his face showing a defeated look. Taehyung grinned slyly and celebrated inside his head before listening to Jungkook's storytelling attentively.

"So yeah... I really made the most catastrophic mistake and that's what I regretted the most in my life. Since that incident, I swore to myself that I wouldn't trust anybody apart from my father and... you."

If speechless was a person, it would be Taehyung in his current state. He's obviously stunned and really unsure about how to respond towards Jungkook.

He read the novel over and over until he could practically recite it, but no matter how hard he tried to remember every chapter by closing his eyes and focusing his mind, he was really unable to find the passages that Jungkook had just informed him about.

Taehyung therefore came to the conclusion that this particular section of the story that Jungkook had told was a plot hole that Taehyung had just happened to discover. But of course, Taehyung didn't also have an idea that the author uploaded these parts to the public after he died so it's obvious that he wouldn't know anything about it.

"So... Where in the world is... Hoshi? What has happened to him after that?" Taehyung neglected Jungkook's apology, believing that the original Kim Taehyung should be the one to decide whether or not Jungkook is forgiven. After all, he's just someone in the audience, and the original Kim Taehyung is the one who should make the final choice.