Chapter 24 : Heated Moment

"You...!" Before I can even comprehend what is happening, I found myself laying on the cold hard floor with someone sitting on my stomach while slapping my cheeks.

Fudge! My cheeks are stinging from the pain, my world is spinning! I can't even push her away because someone is pinning my arms above my head.

"How dare you seduce our master!! You are just a newbie who got lucky to serve him!" she keeps on yelling at me as she continues slapping my face.

This can't keep happening! I can't keep on laying here without fighting!

I lift my feet and kick her in the back. It wasn't that strong but it's enough to distract her. I grip the hand of the one holding me down and pull her. Her head hit the one on top of me as I knock them both.

"Ouch! My head!" they both exclaim.

The moment I stand up, my world began to spin but I try to steady my footing.

Ugh! Of course, it's got to be Atiya and Sina!

They likely heard of my lunch with Silver the other day.

"You...! Come back here you b*tch!" I heard Atiya exclaims as I try running away from them.

Errissa! Why didn't you even bother making your body physically strong! How can I survive when someone's always bullying me wherever I go!

"Oof!" the moment I turn around the corner I hit something hard.

"Ori?" a strong arm steadies me as I almost fell on my back.

"Hey, you--? My lord!" I heard Atiya and Sina exclaim as they stop from their tracks.

"Why is your face like that?" I heard Silver ask as he gently wipe the blood away from my lips.

Ugh... I can't concentrate on what is happening because my head is pounding painfully from the impact.

Just what is his body made of? Steel? Metal? Brick?

"Seize them. Make sure to tie them up in the basement," I barely heard what Silver is saying as I suddenly felt myself being lifted from the ground.

"W-wait! L-let go... Ughh!"

My sight is getting blurry, my head is spinning and my whole face is burning in pain!

"Damn it! Butler, make sure to punish them properly. Do not let me see them tomorrow or else," his words sound like a threat as I see the butler bow his head right before my eyes close.

Why is my body so weak??

"My lord!! Please have mercy!! My lord!!" Sina pleaded as I heard them being dragged away.

"Why?! Why are you taking her side! She's just someone who tried to seduce you! My lord! Please! Listen to me!" Atiya kept on screaming and lashing out but Silver continue walking away, ignoring their screams.

--

"Mhm...?"

Since when did my bed become this soft? And what is this warmth clinging to my hand?

I open my eyes as I blink away the remaining sleepiness I felt. My face felt like someone had been using it as a punching bag all night.

Ugh... what happened last night?

=

(Warning: Make sure to take a deep breath first before continuing. )

=

I glance to where the warmth is coming from and what I witness made my heart leap out of my chest.

"Fudge...??"